Game Discussions The No Man's Sky Thread

Ooooooooh, I just read that NMS is now competing with Planet Zoo! This is an area where SE is rubbish, LIFE. Someday I'm going to bite the bullet and get this game for PC.

EucaSbfXYAARlzV

Hoping they dont die from inactivity like warframes did...

Erm... is it just me, or has this yet to arrive on GoG...?

I know they can lag behind. 'Which isn't irritating at all'....

Cool, I'll have to fire this up again. Not sure if I'll remember how to do anything.
I haven't even discovered the alien ships yet.

Wow, I’m floored by this announcement. What great creativity.

If odyssey has a secret feature of npc companions we can play dolly dress up with like in other mmos I’ll have to be impressed.

Wow, first a random network code rewrite and now pets. The 100 developers at hello games are making frontier compare with cdpr.

Wow, I’m floored by this announcement. What great creativity.

If odyssey has a secret feature of npc companions we can play dolly dress up with like in other mmos I’ll have to be impressed.

Wow, first a random network code rewrite and now pets. The 100 developers at hello games are making frontier compare with cdpr.
FYI, they're not even 100. There were only 26, in total, in 2020.

Shows that productivity isn't strictly related to number of people.

Anyway, tried the companion a bit. Still don't know how the help with mining and digging works. It just started doing it on its own? I think. Or did I click something? Not sure.

Also found a puppy. Ugly little thing. But so ' cute!!! Have to provide a picture of it later. Apparenly, baby companions won't lay eggs... !!! Just something to know. You need to get an adult companion if that's your goal. Have to wait until tomorrow for my big animal to get the egg. Can't wait.

Oh, I wonder where to get the dna sequence... !?!?

On another note, I finally tried one feature that was added last year. Scavenging a derelict trade ship. This is kind'a what and how I want to do it in Elite!!!!

FYI, they're not even 100. There were only 26, in total, in 2020.

Shows that productivity isn't strictly related to number of people.

'Some' companies take the management view that if it takes one woman 9 months to make a baby, it must stand to reason that 9 women can create one in a month.

You can't solve every problem by throwing people at it. It's about what the people you have are capable of doing - period. 🤷‍♀️

Top Bottom