COMPLETED CG Rare Goods Required for Galactic Summit

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
If the initiative is successful, Sirius Corporation will make the fully engineered long range fast boot size 5 Frame Shift Drive available for purchase at all human technology brokers.

What experimental effect will this come with, if any?

The best route excludes Gerasian Gueuze Beer, unless you want to fly 1 million light seconds every time.

Tbh with a refresh of just 10 mins I think the most efficient route would be just Lave and dropoff.*

Setup an AspX that'll haul 48t with good jump range and you should be able to do it A>B>A fairly well.

FC's open it up a bit more as we can farm 60t/ 10m and store it ready to drop off at our leisure.

*this could change depending on BGS changes affecting allocation amounts.

Does this mean that if the CG is successful, the double-engineered FSD will be made available permanently for all players through the Tech Broker, even to those who don't take part in this CG?

124t, krait size.

but any optimum might change with next states tick ~90 minutes from now.
Im going to configure my Python with 210t and 35ly range laden, that should do and is the least refitting I need to do on any of my ships.
Does this mean that if the CG is successful, the double-engineered FSD will be made available permanently for all players through the Tech Broker, even to those who don't take part in this CG?
Yes.

If the initiative is successful, Sirius Corporation will make the fully engineered long range fast boot size 5 Frame Shift Drive available for purchase at all human technology brokers.
Does this mean the drive will be available to purchase, albeit at full price, even to those who didn't take part in the CG?

Can someone explain the significance of the double engineering on that FSD? How much additional range will this give us?
jumprange depends on ships total mass (+ cargo and fuel in tank) - and the fsd "optimal mass" (+special effect).

so there is no fixed "additional range", but this fsd fitted with additional added special effect gives 15% range above a current "normal" G5 fsd + special.

What's the optimal cargo hold size assuming you skip Geras?

Thanks

48t atm.

35ly range doing a full loop minus Geras is over 20 jumps, not even taking into account the extra mass as you fill up.

I do think it would be nice if all commodities had their own counters to encourage actually doing a loop, but as things stand an ABA loop is the most efficient.

An AspX/Phantom can carry 48t and unladen ahould be able to reach 65ly range. I estimate 2 jumps out, 3/4 back for 48t per loop.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom