COMPLETED CG Rare Goods Required for Galactic Summit

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
You could get 108 tons of items by just going to the bottom 4 stations (West Market, Blaauw City, Lave Station and Bloch Station) in the community list and buying as many of the items as they allow. Took about 40-45 minutes a run depending on your jump distance.
I figured it would have to involve more than one station per run. Thanks!

But I agree with you, it was an easy CG. I did it loading my FC with Lavian Brandy, 14 runs, 672t, with time to spare. No sweat.

But I could very well have done it the old way. Actually, with this CG I just realized that I got really lazy and a bit scared (really) of leaving the comfort of my FC. All I did since I got the FC was to move it around wherever I had to go, with all my fleet and modules, forgetting that the black is where we're supposed to be. In our tiny fragile little ships. Our tin cans.

Ended up making the final delivery on my Corvette. Five jumps total. It was refreshing to get out of the shell for a while. After this, I'll definitely going to leave the FC parked somewhere for a while.

I figured it would have to involve more than one station per run. Thanks!

But I agree with you, it was an easy CG. I did it loading my FC with Lavian Brandy, 14 runs, 672t, with time to spare. No sweat.

But I could very well have done it the old way. Actually, with this CG I just realized that I got really lazy and a bit scared (really) of leaving the comfort of my FC. All I did since I got the FC was to move it around wherever I had to go, with all my fleet and modules, forgetting that the black is where we're supposed to be. In our tiny fragile little ships. Our tin cans.

Ended up making the final delivery on my Corvette. Five jumps total. It was refreshing to get out of the shell for a while. After this, I'll definitely going to leave the FC parked somewhere for a while.
I made it to top 25 % without using my carrier at all.
Two loops of ~110, one teabagged full 192ton python and some ABA Lave runs.

I made it to top 25 % without using my carrier at all.
Two loops of ~110, one teabagged full 192ton python and some ABA Lave runs.
Ye, pretty much same (except I don't have a carrier). Started doing the loop with a 128t Clipper, but ultimately switched to a Phantom and only did the Lave run (because it could do it in just 2 jumps). I didn't expect us to reach tier 5 so quickly though..

Top 10% here 1520t lavian brandy - multiple Lave runs in my Asp Explorer over the week . Wonder when we get to pick up the FSD - time to go an pick up all the bouties I picked up during the run - funny thing of course is got more money from selling the brandy than will get from the award

Top 50% doing a couple of runs in the Haste (my phantom) a night, I did one this morning just to make sure I stayed in the top 50 and didn't risk moving out of it.

I've never done these with the bonus module, how'd we get the free one? What size is it? all that jazz.

To be fair: the decals back from the shipbuilding CG dropped one or two days earlier as well, so the one thing I would keep an eye on is GALNET as there will be an article once the FSD gets provided.
C'mon he always has to say something and/or remark everything, let it be ;)

If the initiative is successful, Sirius Corporation will gift the module and a permanent Sirius system permit to the top 75% of pilots. The module will be placed in storage at the Ashby City starport in the Luyten’s Star system by the 26th of February 3307

I mean. It's in the fracking description and that is the third(?) question I noticed. I eagerly await the corresponding threads

It's says 'by the 26th ' now I don't know how you read english but saying ' available by the 26th' - would normally infer it would appear before that date , that's what I was wondering.

summit final inara.png
Capture total cargo rares.PNG

If there is no other Cmdr claiming an higher value I believe I can clain first place :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom