Please reduce the weight of your Mining NERF

So, as i understand, 50 million per hour is still quite achievable in a decent ship right?

And some people think that isn't enough?

Amazing.

Yes, FDEV went really overboard, as they usually do, with the ridiculous bloating of "combat" related payouts. They need a balance pass to get them back in line with other activities.

Hey! I'm building two new bounty hunting boats at the moment! FD can lay off that for a few weeks at least until i've abused it some!

You're offers 2 jobs, both are the same distance to travel to, both pay the same money, one carries a very high risk of you getting injured, the other a very low risk. What job are you taking?
There's very little risk in exploring and it's one of the most lucrative things you can do in elite. I would guess exploration has generated the most credits in fact minus the mining boom.

Little personal risk, but looooottttsssss of time required. So risk isn't the only factor in something, that's my point.

So, as i understand, 50 million per hour is still quite achievable in a decent ship right?

And some people think that isn't enough?

Amazing.
No that's honestly such a silly number someone threw out. I've mined enough to know that's just not true.

For those who say I'm wrong, post your video. I want to see it for myself.

There's very little risk in exploring and it's one of the most lucrative things you can do in elite. I would guess exploration has generated the most credits in fact minus the mining boom.

Little personal risk, but looooottttsssss of time required. So risk isn't the only factor in something, that's my point.
I don't know about that. Exploration ships are not always the most robust builds, things can and often do go wrong meaning loss of ship.

Exploration cr/hr are abysmal.
Oh, you talk about road to riches and not real exploration?

drinks

No that's honestly such a silly number someone threw out. I've mined enough to know that's just not true.

For those who say I'm wrong, post your video. I want to see it for myself.

Wait, are you taking the mickey? That was me.

Firstly I didn't say 50m in an hour, I said 50m in under an hour, without trying, just to be completely clear.

Secondly, if you think that's a 'silly number someone threw out' I'd suggest you spend a bit less time calling other players liars and a bit more time learning how to play the game.

Exploration cr/hr are abysmal.
Oh, you talk about road to riches and not real exploration?

drinks
None of that 'road to riches' malarkey for us True Explorers.
I am one, Felicity says so! :p
trueX.jpg

Wait, are you taking the mickey? That was me.

Firstly I didn't say 50m in an hour, I said 50m in under an hour, without trying, just to be completely clear.

Secondly, if you think that's a 'silly number someone threw out' I'd suggest you spend a bit less time calling other players liars and a bit more time learning how to play the game.
50 million in less than an hour, as a general statement, is pure hyperbole and deep down you know it.

Again post the video or it didn't happen.

Top Bottom