Elite Dangerous now on Xbox Game Pass!

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Greetings commanders!

We are excited to announce that Elite Dangerous is now available for Xbox One and Xbox Series X on Xbox Game Pass! If you're a Game Pass subscriber you can download the game to your Xbox One right now without any additional cost!

With Horizons now part of the base Elite Dangerous experience there has never been a better time to blaze your own trail in the Milky Way!

o7

You might want to add that this also seems to be valid for the XBox Game Pass on PC ;)
Arg.
Please do not post such information without appropriate security measures. I went to the xbox gamepass side so fast my mouse is still glowing.

But alas, I was disappointed, no ED on the laptop.
Minimum requirement: Betriebssystem Xbox One

Regards, Dirk

Greetings commanders!

We are excited to announce that Elite Dangerous is now available for Xbox One and Xbox Series X on Xbox Game Pass! If you're a Game Pass subscriber you can download the game to your Xbox One right now without any additional cost!

With Horizons now part of the base Elite Dangerous experience there has never been a better time to blaze your own trail in the Milky Way!

o7
I hazard a guess here but I think that a vast majority of ED users on Xbox that frequent the ED forums already owned ED before it became available on Game Pass.

I hazard a guess here but I think that a vast majority of ED users on Xbox that frequent the ED forums already owned ED before it became available on Game Pass.
Yea, but there might be PC users that also have an XB. Maybe even a Series X one. And a 4k big TV
Having ED on XB game pass will certainly increase it's exposure for XB users which is a nice thing.
there's also the possibility that we could refer this on to our xbox friends

Arg.
Please do not post such information without appropriate security measures. I went to the xbox gamepass side so fast my mouse is still glowing.

Regards, Dirk
Sorry - I only went as far as the games selection for PC, which shows ED as available. I did not check the specific game requirements.

Arg.

Regards, Dirk
I mean, you could fool the store that you're running XBOS but then you'd have files that, well, only work on XBOS :,D

Top Bottom