COMPLETED CG Fight for the Epsilon Fornacis Empire Group against the Neo-Marlinists (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
High CZ spawn all of them. They pop up on the Right hand top of the screen as messages and new objectives. a few mins after you pick a side... you get 1 generation of them per conflict zone session...
Medium CZ only spawn 4 spec ops ships. kill all 4 to complete...
Low CZ spawn none of them...

A captain ship is a highly engineered high class ship that can be on ether side.
For Empire, it's a cutter every time,
For Fed, it's a corvette.
For alliance, it's a T10
For Indie is Anaconda

War correspondence are a group of ships collecting PR material... (think extreme biased news aka Fox news for both sides of the war.)
They are very easy kills. Normally the weakest ships seen in a CZ are in this group...
Contacts panel will label these ships.
virtual Free kills, easy combat bond credits.

Spec ops wings are medium ships with full engineering and engineered phase sequencing lasers that do hull damage through every shield... The ship tagged spec ops Alpha is the lead ship of the group...

Thank you! o7

Tier 1 reached...
Bonus pay has been badly cut...
1.6 mill for 10% tier 1... thats a big drop from the 10mill per tier for the last few CGs...

1.6 mill for 10% tier 1... thats a big drop from the 10mill per tier for the last few CGs...
CZs still pay much more poorly than bounty hunting. It's funny that's the case because I always find that the targets are harder kills in CZs.

It's also funny that the Steel Majesty crew will fix up my ship to go kill more of their guys! I guess it's the power of the almighty CR.

Last edited:
CZs still pay much more poorly than bounty hunting. It's funny that's the case because I always find that the targets are harder kills in CZs.

It's also funny that the Steel Majesty crew will fix up my ship to go kill more of their guys! I guess it's the power of the almighty CR.

Yea, but that totally makes sense for me.
Bounty hunting pays some much better. While being a mercenary in a war... not so well

Feels like the enemies in the CZ's have been tweaked so they're a little easier. I assume in some attempt to balance the CG.
I think it's blind luck with the RNG and where enemies spawn around you...

I've had easy sorties, hard, easy, easy, hard, hard, easy, wantever.

I had two sorties tonight and got pretty beaten up both times and got out with only half a milliion in credits, where i might get 6 million in a single sortie and only have to leave it because i was out of ammo or the battle ended other times, with little fire at me, but my next sortie could and hopefully will be a breeze!

Aside from bounty payouts, i don't think anything has changed in relation to combat 🤔😃 ...

Last edited:
Feels like the enemies in the CZ's have been tweaked so they're a little easier. I assume in some attempt to balance the CG.
To me, it doesn't feel much harder or easier in the last few months. That being said, you can dial up or dial down how formidable the individual ships are by picking the CZ level.

To me, it doesn't feel much harder or easier in the last few months. That being said, you can dial up or dial down how formidable the individual ships are by picking the CZ level.
On levels, i should probably add, i normally go into the high intensity CZs because you get more varied events, more targets and the battles tend to last longer 😃 ...

FDEV will balance the tier targets out, setting this to bounty hunting levels was a mistake.
I'm trying not to leave it to chance, I'm going for the Enzyme racks.

Right now on PSN, only 159 people will qualify for the Enzyme Racks if we manage to hit the tier 1 rewards. But man... I don't know if we're gonna make it. I'm in the top 10% right now with 36.8 million in contributions, but I'm having to grind this thing non-stop. And I think 50 billion is what we need to hit tier 1 rewards, in order for any of us to get the enzyme rack in the first place?

Currently us Neo-Marlinists are sitting on a total of 12.6 billion, so like 1/5th of what we need, and we only have 4 days left (o_o; ). Weekend activity might not even be as high as it would normally be just due to Easter, but we'll see. On Monday, activity will probably drop back down, and then we'll be screwed. If the gods of FDEV don't answer our prayers, I'm not certain we shall be able to overcome. we shall never know how good these are.

But can you imagine if these Enzyme racks were good? Like, REALLY GOOD! Caustic damage that spreads to other ships on contact, that bypass shields, that require 400 heat to remove... and that you can even synth premium ammo for! Oh man, a man can dream. If only 160 people, who are fighting tooth and nail over one another, are even going to be able qualify for one of these... please FDEV let it be good. (plz plz plz plz!)

As much as I would love to have one of these OP rail guns on my Fer-De-Lance, and the temptation is strong, anything related to the Thargoids or that may lead to additional content concerning them is my top priority.

High CZ spawn all of them. They pop up on the Right hand top of the screen as messages and new objectives. a few mins after you pick a side... you get 1 generation of them per conflict zone session...
Medium CZ only spawn 4 spec ops ships. kill all 4 to complete...
Low CZ spawn none of them...

A captain ship is a highly engineered high class ship that can be on ether side.
For Empire, it's a cutter every time,
For Fed, it's a corvette.
For alliance, it's a T10
For Indie is Anaconda

War correspondence are a group of ships collecting PR material... (think extreme biased news aka Fox news for both sides of the war.)
They are very easy kills. Normally the weakest ships seen in a CZ are in this group...
Contacts panel will label these ships.
virtual Free kills, easy combat bond credits.

Spec ops wings are medium ships with full engineering and engineered phase sequencing lasers that do hull damage through every shield... The ship tagged spec ops Alpha is the lead ship of the group...
A couple of corrections there.

1) You don't have to kill all 4 Elite spec ops ships in a medium CZ to complete the battle. You can also kill enough of the enemy ships to win the battle.

2) Not all spec ops ships are medium ships. I have seen Vulture and Cobra MkIII as elite spec ops ships.

I signed up for this today and played a few sessions for about a total of couple hours got a 50 million cr massacre mission for 90 ships and did about 13 million in bounties. Done!

Now back to the Odyssey alpha! Sadly, I probably won't be able test 3 Odyssey missions in the same amount of time I did this whole CG! I'll spend most the time in a taxi.

Last edited:
I signed up for this today and played a few sessions for about a total of couple hours got a 50 million cr massacre mission for 90 ships and did about 13 million in bounties. Done!
Lucky you. I'm now hostile with the faction that controls the station that has the massacre missions, so I can't turn this one I picked up. Hitting tier 1 threshold and staying in top 10% means doing this grind non-stop till the CG ends to have any hope of getting the, hopefully overpowered, enzyme missile rack module.

Yea, but that totally makes sense for me.
Bounty hunting pays some much better. While being a mercenary in a war... not so well

You receive the honor of going into combat for the glory of the Empire and Her Heighness Emperor Arissa Lavigny-Duval. That's reward enough ;)

You receive the honor of going into combat for the glory of the Empire and Her Heighness Emperor Arissa Lavigny-Duval. That's reward enough ;)
Yeah sure, that's why Her Majesty is bribing the Elite of the Pilots federation with a special module. "For the Honor" indeed...

Pay is still RNG... the high pay x4-x10 the displayed value ships still show up, so you can get over 1 million for a single kill...
EyJIYvmWUAsOVG7

And the spec ops spawn is RNG...
The number of ships the spec ops can trigger to attack you if they target you is RNG...
So as others state the difficulty is RNG in the conflict zones due to RNG status in effects of the conflict zone...
EyJHbHbW8AUJBb-
Group of 8 attacking ships can be bad news on radar after the alpha triggers a help request...

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom