COMPLETED CG Fight for the Epsilon Fornacis Empire Group against the Neo-Marlinists (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why players will not change the side from Empire to Neo-Marlinists, to have a chance for both double engineered weapons.
Not to win - Empire will obviously win this war - but only to reach tier 1. Would be enough if 50% of players change the side.
Do they feel righteous, to fight for the right thing, against terrorists? Are they manipulated from Galnet?
I can easy imagine one of the next Galnet news: "We made big mistake, Capt.Seutonia was double agent for NMLA, she is still alive somewhere with Theta 7.
She simulated own death, and together with Delacroix they played the game to start this war...................etc"
So, I think we should not be manipulated by (fake) news, we should only work for ourselves - for modules and weapons.
At least, why to follow this Galnet stories, when everything results in same, repeating, boring community goals?
This is just my opinion. Of course, every player will decide for him/herself.

And now it's time to watch Real Mudhrid vs. Liverpool:)🍻

Only the winning side's top 75% get the module. Even if the losing side reached tier 1, only the top 10% receive the reward. Why should 50% of Empire players switch sides and invest time and effort only so that some 500 of the guys who grinded NMLA all week get their reward?

And even if I had a shot at the module -- what do I want with a ruddy dumbfire enzyme missile rack? It's rubbish.

Only the winning side's top 75% get the module. Even if the losing side reached tier 1, only the top 10% receive the reward. Why should 50% of Empire players switch sides and invest time and effort only so that some 500 of the guys who grinded NMLA all week get their reward?

And even if I had a shot at the module -- what do I want with a ruddy dumbfire enzyme missile rack? It's rubbish.
It's called an act of kindness. Not that most players would know of such a thing...

It's called an act of kindness. Not that most players would know of such a thing...
I think that is being a little unfair.

I backed the wrong horse and chose to fight for the Neo-Marlinist Order of Mudhrid - it was the wrong choice because the Empire CG has achieved Tier 2, so if the numbers were even, then both CGs could have achieved Tier 1.

My point is, I played the other CG as much as I can and am pretty much spent - for my own wants I started to do the Empire CG today in the hopes of getting in the top 75% (I would not be surprised if others will leave the other CG to do the same).

I really can't say if I would be able to play a ton more games to try and make up the 12% deficit still needed to make Tier 1 in the other CG, and if others have been playing a lot in this CG, I certainly wouldn't expect them to play loads more in the other CG just so I can get something.

Summary: Me and my mate went to fight the enemy....and found they brought a bus load of people armed to the teeth! Thank God it's a game 😆 <O

"Global Reward: None listed"
Is that normal?
Yes Global rewards are rare unlocks that Every one gets in the game even if they never take part in CG...
Like a brand new mega ship, station or planet base... fdev created global reward give to the hole galaxy players even if they are inactive in the CG...
Single CG player exclusive content item like the rail gun is not a global galaxy wide item…

Shooting bullet sponges in CZs is among my least favorite activities in this game... I participated in this CG solely for the railgun, with as little effort as possible.

Neither interested in the enzyme missile thingy, nor in the laughably low credit reward.

CG credit reward may be low but Massacre missions are paying over 50 Million credits for an Elite ranked one, so it balances out better than it might seem at first glance.

Credits are only really relevent in the very early game these days though; most people are either in it for the double-engineered goodies (and railgun > missile), a decal (if they're that way inclined), or e-peen (they're the ones posting screenshots of their progress).

nor in the laughably low credit reward.

I guess there have been entire threads about this and the credit deflation, but now that you mention it: I actually think the current CZ rewards would be a good balance point for the entire game, in terms of the effort to reward relation. Bonds alone are what, maybe 3-5M/h, and with missions I think our wing boosted that to something like 15M/h. (I didn't really keep count because, you know, Cr have no meaning these days).

In other words, it's not CZ that pay too poorly, other activities pay too ridiculously well.

CG credit reward may be low but Massacre missions are paying over 50 Million credits for an Elite ranked one, so it balances out better than it might seem at first glance.

Credits are only really relevent in the very early game these days though; most people are either in it for the double-engineered goodies (and railgun > missile), a decal (if they're that way inclined), or e-peen (they're the ones posting screenshots of their progress).
:LOL: Oh dear, had to look e-peen up.

Although if you are doing well, what harm is there in being proud of it (if it bothers a person would that be e-peen-envy?). If someone is doing well what's the harm in them showing it off lol

On reflection, I wont post the screenie of my 900k progress for the Terrorists v Slavers
You go for it! Be proud of who you are and don't let those with envy spoil your fun! <O

these havent been great CGs have they, very low pay and ridiculous tier targets
even though i have billions credits are still a factor for me
we went from those BH & Med supplies CGs that paid out handsomely to these, You'd think it was done intenionally so as not to affect the alpha but they are alos giving away unique weapons?
dunno its a strange CG

Me too :) Now get ahead of the crowd and look up KEKW, it will be coming soon as its spreading like wildfire on the web.
Ahhh, now KEKW is something I have seen previously (along with things like poi).

I still had to look up to know what they meant, but I am a little......is wiser the right word? Maybe 'better informed!' 😆

Can we now push the other over tier 1 ?
Perhaps, just perhaps, CGs during Odyssey alpha aren't a great idea? Not many participating from what I can see, and that's not just due to it being a CZ goal. A large chunk of the more dedicated player base is messing around in the alpha.

Perhaps, just perhaps, CGs during Odyssey alpha aren't a great idea? Not many participating from what I can see, and that's not just due to it being a CZ goal. A large chunk of the more dedicated player base is messing around in the alpha.
Total bond submission so far between both sides is 182 billion (with 15 hours to go).
Total bond submission in the previous CZ CG pair (Federal Rochester, mid-February) was about 181 billion between both sides after the full week.

Frontier certainly set the targets on this one unusually high, but both the participant count and bond count are basically the same as last time, if not marginally higher.

hang on, can the CG submissions be stacked with massacre missions? (if so then doh!)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom