Community Event / Creation LAVE RADIO - A podcast about Elite Dangerous

[...]
2. Episode 327 How Much is that Spaceship...seems to be missing from the Lave Radio page. The actual link to play the audio I mean, page loads fine and all other links on other archive pages work so doubtful its cookies, have now found the YT link above so will listen there.
[...]
The embedded audio player is indeed missing in that episode's page.

Luckily I'm a 1337 hacker, so just in case you prefer the mp3 to Youtube here's the link: Click

Attachments

• RubiksCub.png
    RubiksCub.png
    145.6 KB · Views: 69
Any official comment on the fact you didn't have a TTW update this week and days later Lave Station gets hit by bombings? You have been warned! :)

Store Alert needs a special mention, its awesome. Proper ear worm.

Another great show, thanks everyone.

Yeah the demo episode was particularly good. Really enjoyed it.

Also to an earlier episode, is there any chance of a virtual lavecon ticket just for the paint job (and course thanks for the show / charity donation?). No expectations of course, i can imagine you want to keep that exclusive, but hey if you don't ask... Blizzard make a fortune of vitual con tickets, its the thing to be doing in 2021!

Yeah the demo episode was particularly good. Really enjoyed it.

Also to an earlier episode, is there any chance of a virtual lavecon ticket just for the paint job (and course thanks for the show / charity donation?). No expectations of course, i can imagine you want to keep that exclusive, but hey if you don't ask... Blizzard make a fortune of vitual con tickets, its the thing to be doing in 2021!
Technically No... however the keeper of the Keys (Lavecon Organiser, Karen) does have a few codes that very very very rarely get pulled out for special occasions.

Technically No... however the keeper of the Keys (Lavecon Organiser, Karen) does have a few codes that very very very rarely get pulled out for special occasions.

Ahh don't worry about it. I'm not that special. Was just asking in case there was something possible for everyone. While i've got.. enough.. ship skins.. its more of a pointed humph that those are best skins in the game and you can't buy them :p

For the exploit question: Case by case basis. Depends on what you have to do to get them. Stacking missions, sure. Following a map around an asteroid field? Hell no. Also putting a type 10 into a low res would be a creative use of game mechanics. No harm. Too busy with other things in game to try it though.

Do you guys realise you all speak very, very very differently when you have women and children on the show?

Its like i just listened to the lave radio family meeting. 2 hours later you guys have decided where to go on holidays next.

Thanks for the show :p

Do you guys realise you all speak very, very very differently when you have women and children on the show?

Its like i just listened to the lave radio family meeting. 2 hours later you guys have decided where to go on holidays next.

Thanks for the show :p
I have a feeling that psykit is just warming up. I'm quite sure that she's be just as immature as the rest of us when she gets going. 😁

XB and ignoring any Odyssey content until I can play it so wont be listening just yet, but no worries I'm only up to August 2013 in the Archives so still have 8 years of LaveRadio to listen to in the meantime, I need my fix somehow :)

Okay, so i was going to take a lave radio break. With colin painfully never being critical enough (/jokes) and all these new people suddenly here, what the hell is going on.

You guys smashed it out of the park this week. With shan without any traces of abnormality just comes out saying "i wonder how many commanders want to marry their npc pilots" somehow i burst out laughing at that. Because reasons. Then later shan and psykit had a real honest to goodness fight? That was too good!!!! Im here writing a compliment at how great lave radio is.
Thankyou for an unexpectedly top tier episode :)

Okay, so i was going to take a lave radio break. With colin painfully never being critical enough (/jokes) and all these new people suddenly here, what the hell is going on.

You guys smashed it out of the park this week. With shan without any traces of abnormality just comes out saying "i wonder how many commanders want to marry their npc pilots" somehow i burst out laughing at that. Because reasons. Then later shan and psykit had a real honest to goodness fight? That was too good!!!! Im here writing a compliment at how great lave radio is.
Thankyou for an unexpectedly top tier episode :)
Thanks, I think :)

@Phoenix_Dfire , is just genuinely "that nice" even in private!
What 'new people" are you thinking about? @psykit joined the team a couple of episode's ago hopefully freeing up @Souvarine to take 1/2 a step back, and I guess we have (sometimes recurring) guests on from time to time?

I know we try to walk a line between being Frontier White Knights and Argumentative Types looking to rip up everything that Frontier does. My main concern for Tuesday's show was that we didn't turn it into a Slag off every design decision FD has ever done, whilst constructively voicing our concern.

Anyway thanks for listening and let's see what content today's Alpha drop brings!

o7, Eid

Top Bottom