Report issues using the Issue Tracker

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
I have found two bugs today.

I have worked it out why sometimes you can't create an issue. It's because there is a minimum character limit of 30 characters for both the Description, but also the Reproduction Steps section.

There is no indication on screen there is a limit for the Reproduction Steps, so people just think it's broken and give up. This also applies to adding invalid characters to the Reproduction Steps section.

Also

Enter a title for your issue and go to the next screen where it checks for similar issues. If you then edit your title on that screen (the similar issues update), when you go through to the next screen the 'your hardware' section is missing.

1617135612032.png

If you try to submit the issue, the summary screen is blank.

Last edited:
I have given up trying to use the bug tracker its just not worth reporting anything if it doesnt get voted on it gets expired even when there is evidence . I just hope Fdev will fix the bugs after the Odyssey drops , which will be the priority til August then it will be xbox Odssey so possibly this time next year .

Issue tracker submission is broken for me.

I see the issue is being looked into. I will await my submissions for another day. Thanks.

Having problems with taking missions and them not showing active missions and so cannot do any missions or cancel them:( Totally stupid.

I've literally never been able to complete the process and after reading this thread and the character limit, I thought I'd give it another shot by elaborating more on my Permanent "Yellow Adder" connection issue.... at least to the best of my ability which would be .... "Ummm boot up game into "Yellow Adder" error message" then add fluff text to reach 30 characters if needed. I havent been able to play the alpha for the last 4 days cause of my Yellow Adder error and the support ticket says to use issue tracker.... sooooo I'm a bit at defeat at this point.

Today I tried and was presented with this...:
Source: https://i.imgur.com/eVFH9or.png

The support pages won't load for me. Even when I try to sign in it stays the same screeen. Useless when you need some help like I do.

My SRV cannot be lauched from ANY of my ships.

Please help me because after I submitted an item on the issue tracker when I looked up after pressing submit numerous times it was not there anymore.

Now my FSS wont work anymore since I stupidly installed the Alpha for Oddysey it seems to have broken everything in the main game and can I unsinstall it......Not a chance in Hell.

Please Frontier bring back the bug reporting forum. That at least got a look at from time to time. The bug reporting website is broken along with my base game.

My last resort will be to wipe my saved game and reinstall it and become an experienced noob. That thought is getting some serious consideration.

Last edited:
Why is there no info on the E-Breach tool or how to use it, and why was it so dumb to not to have any info about the E-Breaches.

Even with some in my inventory i get a notification at panels saying i have none.

Why is there no info on the E-Breach tool or how to use it, and why was it so dumb to not to have any info about the E-Breaches.

Even with some in my inventory i get a notification at panels saying i have none.
They overwrite authorization. You seem to have found a use for them already.

You most likely didn't just bought them but didn't put them in your backpack. I think the game doesn't do that automatically for you, since E-Breaches are illegal items and you'd be pretty mad if you got killed because for forgot you bought one of these and got scanned.

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Cannot submit final step (nothing happens when I press the next button, nor are there any popups)View attachment 218230

I fail to send a issue report. The website refuses to complete the last step

View attachment 218296

View attachment 218297
Read my post a few above yours.

I have just had the same issue, could not submit a report. Wouldn't go to the next step after filling in the report, no indication of anything wrong and all the fields had at least 30 characters.

Same issue for me, can't submit a bug report on the issue tracker and I have definitely more than just 30 characters for description and reproduction steps each.
I also tried different web browsers to check if it is browser related.
And I even tried to report the bug without uploading a pic in the issue tracker itself and instead uploaded it to Imgur and linked it in the description but nothing helps.

They overwrite authorization. You seem to have found a use for them already.

You most likely didn't just bought them but didn't put them in your backpack. I think the game doesn't do that automatically for you, since E-Breaches are illegal items and you'd be pretty mad if you got killed because for forgot you bought one of these and got scanned.
Thank you for info did not know after buying them you have to put them in back back isin't that wrong they should go in auto like the med packs, grenades etc, also have not been scanned/killed with them either i'm trying them in zero threat settlements.

Top Bottom