CG predictions...

Indeed, sounds a bit fishy to me.
Here's the article, it's in German though:

News.jpg

If I read the 5 tiers right the Colonia one won't be build before a starport gets added to the Sothis region, which could be potentially problematic :sneaky:
Placed very close to the centre of the region - at 12.3 LY from Colonia, just outside the primary logistics zone. Very close to Sovereign's Reach.

With a target of just 15 megatonnes of high-bulk goods, I'd expect this to be completed by Friday evening. That's an incredibly low target for modern trade CGs - overcompensation after the NMLA side didn't reach T1?

Placed very close to the centre of the region - at 12.3 LY from Colonia, just outside the primary logistics zone. Very close to Sovereign's Reach.

With a target of just 15 megatonnes of high-bulk goods, I'd expect this to be completed by Friday evening. That's an incredibly low target for modern trade CGs - overcompensation after the NMLA side didn't reach T1?
Wat? 15 megatonnes? Lol

I suspect the target will be adjusted fairly soon.

Top Bottom