COMPLETED CG Support Shadow President Winters Against Federal Surveillance (Data)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I just wish that activity was something actually like playing the game. I would even do 7 hours of repetitive trading runs, something I'm sick of after doing that ad nauseam in X3:TC,

Once you get your carrier, you can do bulk trading. It matches your description perfectly (hours of repetitive trading runs)

I appear to still be able to donate..

I'm really annoyed at myself - I have poured loads more data in and never noticed it was finished. Took me ages to realise my total contribution was not going up. :eek:

Oh well, my mistake, 50% is not to be sniffed at - here I come Jameson...

Hoo boy, managed not to get knocked out of 10%. Glad we made T6 though; a billion goddamn credits is hell of a lot. Now one more run to the Jameson Crash Site for mats to keep.

And even more Aaawwwwwww
I just noticed i got dropped from Top10% to top25% (26054 contribution)

Awwww
Well, that is even far worse than in my case. But I have made some 600M credits while doing missions to get the MEF and other 5G mats (haven't visited Jameson's yet).

It just dawned on my why I like Winters so much. It's subliminal marketing. She's the SHADOW president, and you all know how important shadows are to me! Down with EBL! Long live President Of Shadows Winters!!! :D

Well, that is even far worse than in my case. But I have made some 600M credits while doing missions to get the MEF and other 5G mats (haven't visited Jameson's yet).

I'm just fooling about it... 😇
In any case, i got more credits than what i was supposed to get if it ended last night when apparently it was supposed to end.

It just dawned on my why I like Winters so much. It's subliminal marketing. She's the SHADOW president, and you all know how important shadows are to me! Down with EBL! Long live President Of Shadows Winters!!! :D
Blog-pic-1.png

Only Shadows that matter.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom