CG predictions...

21 May would be the Friday after Odyssey.
So this week is Nova Imperium, next week something to do with the Alliance elections, week after some filler because the Odyssey release downtime gets in the way, and the Alliance election results are announced, then 27th May we get the next mystery storyline pointing to some Odyssey surfaces?

21 May would be the Friday after Odyssey.
So this week is Nova Imperium, next week something to do with the Alliance elections, week after some filler because the Odyssey release downtime gets in the way, and the Alliance election results are announced, then 27th May we get the next mystery storyline pointing to some Odyssey surfaces?
EDO launches at the end of the next 'CG-week'. Could be a short CG next week?

Edit: and they get to launch a CG the day after the release - or maybe take a week off 🤔

But I didnt for one second see the Feds doing the 'honourable' thing based on the actual story and sitting it out at all, dont think anybody saw that one coming, certainly the Imps never cared about 'right or wrong' in any previous CG anwyay.
Looking at the numbers - and assuming this pattern roughly holds the rest of the week - I think it's more subtle than that. In non-competitive CGs with Imperial and Federal options, the Empire has generally done much better than in the competitive ones ... still behind the Federation, but by ratios like 3:2 which would be historically extremely close for any sort of directly competitive CG pair.

I suspect the Imperial and Federal loyalists are probably a few thousand each - the Federation having more, but only a little ... who are fighting on the side they'd always fight for - and then there's a much larger group of unaligned pilots who pick the side which appeals to them based on whatever's going on that week ... and who on this occasion are splitting somewhat toward the Imperial side.

We now have data through most of the usual busy times - Imps keeping their advantage in manpower and hand-ins - confounding all the experts, myself included :) (And people expect fdev to be able to predict these things). This week is mostly RP driven I guess and Nova do seem to have the better story. Unless it turns out they really were in league with the NMLA ... (They were also always in the lead, so pure mercenaries could be picking them for that.)

View attachment 225330
View attachment 225331
where do u get this graph?

The enigmatic ‘Salvation’ has sent a message to the Commanders he recently recruited to discover the Hesperus megaship.

I read this bit only then logged in game to find my personal message and havent got one? Is it just me? After coming back and reading it all Im not sure there is one, have I been Gan Romero'd into thinking there was one or is the rest of it the actual message to us 'recruited' Cmdrs? (I know its a general get your skates on if you havent already, get ready for the next stage type as well but initially thought there was more to it, and after Adamastor LP missing Im not sure any more of anything)

Fdev turned on Double bonus pay per kill in high CZ this weekend this is going to throw every thing done till now out the window for stats nerds lol...

Last edited:
I suspect the Imperial and Federal loyalists are probably a few thousand each - the Federation having more, but only a little ... who are fighting on the side they'd always fight for - and then there's a much larger group of unaligned pilots who pick the side which appeals to them based on whatever's going on that week ... and who on this occasion are splitting somewhat toward the Imperial side.
Yes, but you've probably also got some 'loyalists' who are turned off sometimes by the lore.

I reckon there's a few Feds who'll give this one a miss - for instance.

Yes, but you've probably also got some 'loyalists' who are turned off sometimes by the lore.

I reckon there's a few Feds who'll give this one a miss - for instance.
True ... and some Torval-supporting Imperials who'll take the opportunity to kick Hadrian on general principles :)

6:5 participant ratio, 5:3 bonds ratio. The bonds ratio has narrowed a little bit since this morning, but the absolute margin is still widening.

Here is some fresh memez from the frontlines me dudes and dudettes*.

* The data displayed may not be accurate with the current situation. These are snapshots from the situation from May 6th / Early May 7th. See https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/ for the accurate situation

Courtesy of Admiral Tobirama Agentas of the Nova Navy.

Warning: loud volume

Last edited:

Deleted member 38366

D
Haven't done a CG in a very long time... but I made a rare exception and right now I'm tossing in all my Carrier Combat Assets to defend the Empire against this unwarranted attack.

I don't have much trust in the "fednecks" (wonderful term, didn't coin it though;) ), their recent illicit Espionage Program and dubious actions added the icing on the cake.
Imperial space has always been very hospitable to me - and they're respectful.
(Top 10% as of today, let's see if I can maintain that.... some heavy hitters out there o.0 )

Looking at the current CG, 5000 participants, split somewhat equally, yet not even T1 is reached after 2 days.
You can tell the motivation to do something when there is little to no reward to be gained is barely existent.

Looking at the current CG, 5000 participants, split somewhat equally, yet not even T1 is reached after 2 days.
You can tell the motivation to do something when there is little to no reward to be gained is barely existent.
The tiers have been set to linear values for this CG ... Fdev normal have the tier levels in non linear values with tier 4 being near half way to final target...
With every tier being linear 60 billion it creates a false slow hand in to tier level...
They have now enabled double pay so since friday night GMT the hand in rate is speeding along now in the active 25% and above users..

The current reward is unknown. Frontier could pull one on us by announcing later on the reward is what we have earned when we handed in the combat bonds, there is no extra credits or double-engineered modules :ROFLMAO:

The current reward is unknown. Frontier could pull one on us by announcing later on the reward is what we have earned when we handed in the combat bonds, there is no extra credits or double-engineered modules :ROFLMAO:
But you are getting double the pay per kill now for the rest of the CG in high conflict zones...
So if you like killing T9s, corvettes, cutters.. or testing combat builds... you get double payments in this CG...

Top Bottom