Lave Radio / HCS Voice Packs question and Competition!

Last edited:
Thanks! Yes. We've been testing "on foot" combat zones and.... the VASCO pack performed by Brian Blessed just makes us laugh - his reactions when you down an enemy, die under a hail of fire, or deploy via dropship into a combat zone are quite special indeed!

Really appreciate the invitation to come on the show last night and join in - both as a "Hutton Trucker" and one of the devs over at HCS.

For reference (in case anyone was wondering) - we will be releasing an update to the "singularity" packs that let you control your ships and SRV's in the company of sci-fi legend voices so that things like the galaxy map/new station services menus etc all work when in Odyssey.

The new purchasable "Gravity" upgrade DLC brings 300+ new commands to the on foot experience - controlling many aspects of the Odyssey experience, from chatting to the NPC's via voice, to selecting weapons and tools, boarding and disembarking and interacting with the environment. It upgrades ANY voice pack you own to have new sounds, and new commands.

(Yes - that's over 5000 new sounds across all the packs - recorded and chosen specially for the "on foot" experience and filtered so they sound like they come from your helmet speakers).

The updates will be coming hopefully within 48 hours of Odyssey going live - we've got some testing to do first.

For more detail on how it will all work for Horizons, Odyssey etc - LOADS of detail in the newsletter

If you haven't yet heard Brian Blessed as VASCO - take a listen here:
Source: https://youtu.be/y3_yZax1Ctk?t=255

Last edited:
Earlier today i parked myself over at chertan..

Honestly the most boring things.

• Looking at a few of my old haunts in the new pbr lighting.
  • Going to a space station to see if there's been any optimization..
  • Going to a ground base and walking around a base..
  • Err...

Actually im going to fill up my carrier with commodities and do some trading, spent a few hundred million on tritum fuel for it so have a bit of an itch to make the credits back. That's it the end.

Oh wait, haven't done any of the tech broker unlocks as i'm a thargoid pacifist. That's what im doing fps.

Last edited:
WHAT WAS THAT LAVE RADIO?

A COMPITITION TO GET A VOICE PACK YOU SAY?

I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER ALL THIS OTHER ODYSSEY TALK!

(Shameless Bump)

The first thing I'm gonna do is visit all the new atmo planets in one of my faction system, and there are a bunch of them!!! <3

I dunno if this genius or Madness... but the 1st thing I am doing (still!!!) is taking the Apex Taxi from Sol to Hutton Orbital!
Alpha Centauri()_00002.png

Top Bottom