New app on steam - next DLC is here soon!

2 hours ago they’ve uploaded new app on steam so the next DLC would be with us very soon and it also means that there is a good chance we would get 4 DLC’s this year 🤩

I would love to see a dlc with voted fan favorites too.

What would it be Africa or Desert or North America or maybe something totally different? What do you think?

Attachments

• 9B2B3780-E914-4FC3-96A5-861A34410AB1.png
    9B2B3780-E914-4FC3-96A5-861A34410AB1.png
    478.7 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
Does anyone know the time between the release of the Australia pack and the 'Unknown App' for it showing up on steam?

I remember it as being a quite long period compared to the other ones, but I could be wrong. Even though I don't think it was longer than 1.5-2 months. So I guess this one is very likely to show up at latest in July. That could make room for something extra this year. Exciting!

Last edited:
Does anyone know the time between the release of the Australia pack and the 'Unknown App' for it showing up on steam?

I remember it as being a quite long period compared to the other ones, but I could be wrong. Even though I don't think it was longer than 1.5-2 months. So I guess this one is very likely to show up at latest in July. That could make room for something extra this year. Exciting!
Why base this off of the Australia pack instead of the SEA pack? The SEA pack was added to the db on March 2nd, billboards were revealed on the 11th, and then the next week was the full update reveal and the pack announcement. I expect them to follow that same pattern for this dlc, and the remaining ones. So we will likely get some info about the big update two or three weeks from now, and then the week after that everything else will come.

Anywhere from 16 to 20 weeks from last dlc. Always on a tuesday.

Why base this off of the Australia pack instead of the SEA pack? The SEA pack was added to the db on March 2nd, billboards were revealed on the 11th, and then the next week was the full update reveal and the pack announcement. I expect them to follow that same pattern for this dlc, and the remaining ones. So we will likely get some info about the big update two or three weeks from now, and then the week after that everything else will come.
I am not trying to base this only on the Australia Pack. I am trying to set an upper limit for the time period. If you want to figure something out, you shouldn't only be looking at the latest result, you should be looking at every results so far. So if I remember correctly the AU pack had the longest period between showing up on steam to release. Therefore it would be likely not to take longer than this period (even though we of course can't know anything for sure).

Deleted member 275623

D
Men people really like to get ripped off these days.

I am not trying to base this only on the Australia Pack. I am trying to set an upper limit for the time period. If you want to figure something out, you shouldn't only be looking at the latest result, you should be looking at every results so far. So if I remember correctly the AU pack had the longest period between showing up on steam to release. Therefore it would be likely not to take longer than this period (even though we of course can't know anything for sure).
I see your point. But that was during the major COVID adjustment period. The Australia pack was definitely the most impacted by COVID, given that much of the work for the SA pack was being done right before the UK went to work at home. So I would definitely treat that as an anomaly, whereas the Aquatic pack and SEA pack were added to the db and then subsequently revealed and released much closer together.

2 hours ago they’ve uploaded new app on steam so the next DLC would be with us very soon and it also means that there is a good chance we would get 4 DLC’s this year 🤩

I would love to see a dlc with voted fan favorites too.

What would it be Africa or Desert or North America or maybe something totally different? What do you think?
Usually they sit on the Steamapp for a while. I'm willing to bet end of June, probably a release date of the 23/6 or the 30/6.

This is exciting! I mean, we knew more DLC would be on the way and likely what it even is in this case, but it always perks me up when I hear things like this.

Because its not ready. :p
Adding on to that, because they want to generate excitement for the pack and that’s what they’ll do throughout June by discussing new mechanics (I’m guessing digging), new animals, and major changes (custom sounds?). A slow build to make more people want it.

A lot of people show little to none excitement of this new dlc because they assume it will contain what they already know/saw - I hope frontier predicted this and reacted with changes that no one expected - it could be mechanics, decoration items or hopefully and more importantly more animals.

We already talk about this so maybe 3 deluxe animals to regular dlc sold separately is not that bad idea?

I would like to think that we won’t end up with only 4 species from the reachest continent that exists 🤷🏽‍♂️ and there probably won’t be another chance to come back to this continent.

Most wanted from Africa are:
(So we can all see it’s a lot)

White rhino
Meerkat
Fennec fox

Red River hog
Porcupine
Addax
Scimitar oryx
Secretary bird
Grey crowned crane
Serval
Baboon
African leopard
Black rhino
Stripped hyena
Somali wild donkey
Shoebill
Kudu
Honey badger
Guereza
Gerenuk

Last edited:
I am very excited for the animals leaked, but dont want to be dissapointed, so I dont expect any more habitat animals. We still have to see the exhibit so its at least something. Fingers crossed for a chameleon, although it will probably be something from savanah/desert.

Top Bottom