New app on steam - next DLC is here soon!

After doing some research, maybe it has something to do with Jurassic World: The Game (a mobile game), according to this tweet: Source: https://twitter.com/jworldthegame/status/1400564013310918663?s=21
:unsure:
Just thought ,,No, please not" then I've realized that this Mobile Game has nothing to do with Frontier 🙃
If it shouldn't be a Announcement for Jurassic World Evolution 2, then maybe a Jurassic World Dominion DLC?🤔
At least the Signs are really clear that it must be something Jurassic Park related

Guys I notice in steamdb the dlc is missing! I dont know if this is temporary but I saw in other games the same. I really like when a dlc appears in steamdb, this hypes me and I think many others of what we could expect for our fave games, thanks to steamdb I saw incoming dlcs for JWE and Ancient Gods 2 for Doom Eternal.

Yeha, the same happen to me, it`s missing from the steamdb. Maybe it`s temporaly.
Off topic, P.D: Spartan it is you from Zoos del Mundo and Zt2? It's me Maximilian :p

Huh? Its super weird the app got deleted on the Steam database. What could that mean? Did they found a bug big enough and need to upload a newer version or something?

It is indeed strange that the DLC is removed. As others have said above, it could be for a variety of reasons but for me it's simply a SteamDB bug. I don't remember this happening with other DLC. They have never been removed before but the name of the DLC was simply revealed on SteamDB, when it was announced.

I believe it'll be tomorrow. Come on already, why's it take too long😡😛
I hope so and will be the happiest if they announce a big Planet Zoo aviary expansion for example tomorrow at Summer Game Fest. But I prefer to keep my expectations low because knowing Frontier, they will definitely announce a new game (which I hope will be great!), and nothing related to Planet Zoo.
Nevertheless, the fact that the DLC has been removed from Steam seems strange to me because if it was indeed a bug, it would have been put back online already as the developers are working on the game regularly (based on the activity on SteamDB) :unsure:

Don't they announce the main feature that comes with the free updated, before they announce the update, (and this one is announced before the DLC)?

Last edited:
Don't they announce the main feature that comes with the free updated, before they announce the update, (and this one is announced before the DLC)?

Yes, they usually announce the big free update first, and then a few days after comes the DLC reveal.

I"m expecting an announcement next week, honestly. Monday a teaser, Tuesday a reveal of whatever the main base game update will be (please please be exhibits being reworked) and then Thursday the trailer for the new DLC, to come out at some point between June 22nd and July 6th.

I"m expecting an announcement next week, honestly. Monday a teaser, Tuesday a reveal of whatever the main base game update will be (please please be exhibits being reworked) and then Thursday the trailer for the new DLC, to come out at some point between June 22nd and July 6th.
Leaf put up a vid earlier about finding data for customized terrain for sandboxes, so I'd expect that to be the feature.

Leaf put up a vid earlier about finding data for customized terrain for sandboxes, so I'd expect that to be the feature.
That would be welcome but that seems a little light for a main base update feature. Maybe it's only part of something.

Ooof ! I just realized, is that customized terrain as in lower and high terrain already done in the maps, or just the terrain paints? The first would be a major improvement, the second is what I would consider kind of light to be the main update.

Last edited:
That would be welcome but that seems a little light for a main base update feature. Maybe it's only part of something.

Ooof ! I just realized, is that customized terrain as in lower and high terrain already done in the maps, or just the terrain paints? The first would be a major improvement, the second is what I would consider kind of light to be the main update.
His video just covers terrain paint/textures, I'd just recommend going and watching it

Top Bottom