Jurassic World Evolution 2 Coming 2021

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hello Park Managers!

We are incredibly excited to announce the next chapter in the Jurassic World Evolution brand: Jurassic World Evolution 2, coming to PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, in 2021! Check out the fantastic new trailer below and don't forget to let us know your thoughts in the comments.

Jurassic World Evolution 2 is a bold new era for the highly successful Jurassic World Evolution game franchise. This much anticipated sequel builds on the groundbreaking and immersive 2018 management simulation game and offers players a entirely new campaign including cast members from across the Jurassic World film franchise, along with exciting new features and four engaging game modes. There is a lot here for Park Managers to sink their teeth and claws into!

It won't be a true Jurassic World game without the real stars of the show: the dinosaurs and now new prehistoric reptiles. We are enhancing and expanding the roster of dinosaurs and creatures players have access to in Jurassic World Evolution 2. More than 75 different prehistoric species come to life, from community-favourites like the T. rex, Triceratops and Stegosaurus to some highly requested creatures (including both flying and marine reptiles) waiting for you to discover. These prehistoric animals will feel more alive than ever before thanks to new animations and visual designs, giving a much greater sense of realism and authenticity than before. You will discover brand new dinosaur behaviours as these majestic creatures interact with each other, fight for dominance, and react intelligently to the world around them.

The game's brand new, original Campaign Mode is set after, and builds on, the events of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. You'll be leading efforts to control, contain and conserve dinosaurs across a range of locations alongside iconic characters from the film series, including Dr. Ian Malcolm (voiced by Jeff Goldblum) and Claire Dearing (voiced by Bryce Dallas Howard). This is the first time in the series you will get to explore environments outside the familiar Muertes Archipelago, including new desert and taiga biomes. We will have more details to share about the campaign very soon, and we can't wait to see what you think.

You can also put your park management skills to the test in Challenge Mode, or let your creativity run wild in the Sandbox Mode. Finally, there's Chaos Theory, a new game mode where players revisit and explore pivotal moments from the Jurassic World and Jurassic Park franchise as "what-if" scenarios, with each level set across eras and locations from all five films. Maybe this time you will be able to make things turn out differently?

Veteran players should feel right at home, but will also find plenty of new things to enjoy! Let your creativity run wild with enhanced customisation of park buildings – and more to come – to create the Park of your dreams. Deeper management systems allow you to take greater control of your parks by deploying and managing new teams. We will have more to reveal about the game's customisation and management systems in the future, and there's a lot to look forward to!

What you've seen today is just a small taste of what we have to share from Jurassic World Evolution 2, and we are incredibly excited to share more with you in the coming months. What are you looking forward to seeing more of? New dinosaurs? New gameplay systems and mechanics? Sound off in the comments below, and don't forget to follow us on our social channels – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube – and you'll never miss an update!

Not a JWE fan per-say, but I just wanted to say congrats to those of you who are. Your long wait is finally over! Happy for you guys :)

Absolutely awesome.

I do have a few Questions.

Will we still be able to build a Park on the Islands?

Will we get Dinosaurs that resemble the ones from the first 3 Movies like in Return to Jurassic Park?

The Trailer is pre rendered Footage so I would also like to know when we can expect to see first Pictures from the actual Game

Absolutely awesome.

I do have a few Questions.

Will we still be able to build a Park on the Islands?

Will we get Dinosaurs that resemble the ones from the first 3 Movies like in Return to Jurassic Park?

The Trailer is pre rendered Footage so I would also like to know when we can expect to see first Pictures from the actual Game
Someone already posted pics :D
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/jwe-2.517434/page-28

Edit: and even more pics

Congratulations Frontier!!! I will most surely get this game! I hope this game has the limitless creativity for environment/habitat/biome/enclosure creation that I have been continuously talking and detailing over the last 2 years. In addition, I hope we get a very advanced, complex and extremely deep genetics system as well! Lastly, I hope we get to have the hybrids in this game, at least the Indominus Rex and the Indoraptor.

Again congratulations and look forward to seeing and hearing more! Thank you Frontier and Community Managers for this and the patience.

Well there it is!

Top Bottom