Only unhappy people complain

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I complain and praise at the same time. I think it's a legitimate way of giving feedback. I appreciate the good and point out the bad so it can be improved.

It's like an old's people home when the favourite dessert runs out and they get something they never had before.

If the new dessert somehow disappeared when you tried to put your spoon in the bowl and you just ended up bashing your spoon against the table then yeah, exactly like that.

When I paid money for a game, have hardware that meets the recommended requirements and today's update set a new record of approximately 3 seconds from loading the game to CTD then yeah, I'm a bit complainy.

I would love to know if Odyssey is actually any good or whether I'd complain they'd ruined my favourite dessert but I have no idea because I've only once managed to play it for longer than 10 minutes without a CTD (that once lasted nearly 40 whole minutes) so I am in no position to make any kind of judgement on whether the content is actually good enough to be worth this omnishambles. I'd love to be...

If the new dessert somehow disappeared when you tried to put your spoon in the bowl and you just ended up bashing your spoon against the table then yeah, exactly like that.

When I paid money for a game, have hardware that meets the recommended requirements and today's update set a new record of approximately 3 seconds from loading the game to CTD then yeah, I'm a bit complainy.

I would love to know if Odyssey is actually any good or whether I'd complain they'd ruined my favourite dessert but I have no idea because I've only once managed to play it for longer than 10 minutes without a CTD (that once lasted nearly 40 whole minutes) so I am in no position to make any kind of judgement on whether the content is actually good enough to be worth this omnishambles. I'd love to be...
Can't let a little joke stand. No, got to to spill bitterness all over it. Wouldn't want people to have fun. No, everybody needs to be miserable. Obsessed with misery. It's getting old real fast.

Can't let a little joke stand. No, got to to spill bitterness all over it. Wouldn't want people to have fun. No, everybody needs to be miserable. Obsessed with misery. It's getting old real fast.
You should read your own comments.
Quite a hoot. :D

It's funny, but if you replace happy by unhappy, fun by unfun, and misery by denial, you literally have the "haters" arguments.

It's almost like it's the opposite side of the same coin. Almost like both side are equally toxic in their own way. Funny how nature works, mhh ?

The ED Connection:
Cheers to the haters, the insomniacs, and me.

Mml9bUV.jpg

🍻

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom