The Great Pre-Upgraded Gear Sharing is Caring Thread

Night Vision
Lots of people hoping, but I think I've seen all of one report in this entire thread of finding one. Kinda makes sense, since the mod is limited to the equivalent of tier 3 suit engineers, the drop rate might legitimately be even lower than mods overall.

Alternately, because it's such a highly prized mod, maybe almost everyone who finds one is buying it for themselves!

Lots of people hoping, but I think I've seen all of one report in this entire thread of finding one. Kinda makes sense, since the mod is limited to the equivalent of tier 3 suit engineers, the drop rate might legitimately be even lower than mods overall.

Alternately, because it's such a highly prized mod, maybe almost everyone who finds one is buying it for themselves!
I confess I found a G3 Dominator with night vision this morning and kept it.

Guilty as charged: I found both a Dominator and Artemis last week with night vision and bought them both.
(Of course we now know which Engineer does the mod and I presume some people have been able to get it installed).

Would still be better to find one though. :)

Artemis G2 Empty @ Lovelace Depot on V418 Hydrae AB 4 B
2021-06-10 18_59_07-Elite - Dangerous (CLIENT).jpg

I have seen several mentioned in the thread and have picked up a couple that I found, but yes I suspect most have been bought by their finders.

Give me a handheld railgun as an actual sniper rifle instead of a snowball thrower that can’t hit a moving target.

It can, you just have to know how to lead. I make moving kill shots with my plasma pistol all the time at 20+M. As you get better, since most enemies have a very consistent movement speed, you can start to use the sighting elements the same way a real sniper would use like Mildots.

I would like a Railgun though, but not as a "Sniper Rifle" class, but in the same heavy weapon class as the Rocket Launcher. Something that can actually pose a threat to a ship if you're REALLY good with individual ship anatomy, even sniping power plants or thrusters with it. Sure, you can snipe people with it still, I guess that would classify it as an Anti-materiel weapon.

It can, you just have to know how to lead. I make moving kill shots with my plasma pistol all the time at 20+M. As you get better, since most enemies have a very consistent movement speed, you can start to use the sighting elements the same way a real sniper would use like Mildots.

I would like a Railgun though, but not as a "Sniper Rifle" class, but in the same heavy weapon class as the Rocket Launcher. Something that can actually pose a threat to a ship if you're REALLY good with individual ship anatomy, even sniping power plants or thrusters with it. Sure, you can snipe people with it still, I guess that would classify it as an Anti-materiel weapon.
I’m getting maybe 20 FPS with my graphics card when I’m lucky at settlements, unfortunately. Got a new laptop coming but the UPS guy stole the last one, thank god for insurance.

Top Bottom