Anyone notice an FPS increase after the update?

Watching Yamiks stream, he has the same hardware i do, it looks like he is getting about the same frame rate as usual.

How big is the patch? It's downloading at 5Mbps and has taken about 8 hours so far. 56% there. I'm hoping I can get to play before the weekend.

To be honest I'm using a 2080ti, mine is running worse since update.

I logged in, looking at slot on the way out of station it shuddered to hell.

There are asteroids outside maybe that was part of it.

I flew through asteroids some appeared and disappeared, I flew in open space and bumped into one which I couldn't see.

Rubbish

I agree, mine seems to be running worse as well and I'm running a 2070 Super.

I think at this point, FDev is trying to focus on ensuring the game runs best on potato PCs in preparation for the PS4 and XBox 1 potato hardware. :cautious:

I gained around 10 fps in concourse with the patch before yesterday's patch. Then another 10 when I'm not looking at the window in the concourse with yesterday's patch.

So I'm up to 60 in concourse when I look toward the elevator. And 45-50 when I look toward the window.

Baby steps.

I've been getting a steady 60fps (moniter only 60htz) since launch till today. High settings and Ultra on planets. RTX2060. Not had any bad issues with frames at all. I know FDev need to optimize but some people should check their own hardware first (bc thats what any pc gamer would do) and then report.

I'm exploring and I have seen a generally more smooth experience when scooping, jumping, walking on planets, driving the SRV and flying my ship in VR. I run ultra on a RTX3070 and a Reverb G2 1:1 res. It's far from perfect yet but Update 3 helped a lot out here.

I've been getting a steady 60fps (moniter only 60htz) since launch till today. High settings and Ultra on planets. RTX2060. Not had any bad issues with frames at all. I know FDev need to optimize but some people should check their own hardware first (bc thats what any pc gamer would do) and then report.
My hardware works fine and is above recommended. Still have big performance issues.

Another advice ?

I didn’t see a noticeable change. I’ve got an older system and cap my frames at 60. My GTX 1070 is providing those 60 frames mostly throughout. The biggest dip is coming out of Glide and approaching a surface for landing. It can touch 30 at those times.

Patch 2 gave large improvements in stations. This patch, not a whole lot for me.

I have a 1070ti, which is better than a 1060. Can you tell me your FPS, because I'm curious about your playable part.
I wouldn't fixate too much on specific GPU models. Frontier has specifically said they're seeing people get wildly different performance on similar hardware setups. That's why they set up an email bucket specifically for reporting system configuration and performance details, so they can work out what are the important variables.

Top Bottom