State of the Game

I wrote a bit longer review of Odyssey to my blog: https://bit.ly/3w9jLZT

Basically, for those who don't like a long version, the short of it is, while I like Odyssey, I can't recommend purchasing it yet. It just seems there's so much work left to be done.

Ah, look, that cat has taken it's place on my keyboard...
1eaaf6dbd673732be767dc20a836d656.jpg

I always remember the Amiga having 2 discs, one for the game and one for the intro.

My favourite

Likes his Niven artwork too

View attachment 238990
Blood Money...
And Epic, and Alien Breed and Silkworm, and SWIV and Gods and Whale's Voyage and Apidya, Eye of the Beholder, Cannon Fodder, Katakis, Lionheart, Moonstone, RickDangerousShadowOfTheBeastVirusFirstSamuraiKillingGameShow...

My first PC was a 386DX40 I built for games school work, which I was able to replace the next year with a 486DX266 built for Doom school work, both thanks to getting a holiday job at a PC company. I still remember the trip to London with some college friends to go to a big computer expo we'd blagged our way into, where I bought my Soundblaster AWE32!

The first PC I had access to was an Amstrad 1512 that resided in my dad's 'office', and which replaced the Amstrad PCW 9512 (fond memories of 'Starglider' on that one!).

Top Bottom