Report issues using the Issue Tracker

issue tracker.jpg

The issue tracker froze up on my first attempt to submit an issue. This was the result of the second attempt. My issue is not appearing in my list of created issues.

40USD DLC is fine, a complete finished product ready for sale:

Edit: I guess the game decided to re-plot route when I'm already in system? smh

Attachments

• Screen.png
    Screen.png
    392.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
You need to make a report for this bug of the issue tracker in the issue tracker...
Any reports about the issues with the issue tracker made through the issue tracker get removed as "invalid", because there's no category for the issue tracker in the issue tracker.

Exit from the game is somewhat cumbersome.
When i quit from game, the game become not responsible and monitor become black. Only Task manager will help, by ending Elite Dangerous process.

PS. Issue tracker is also not very suitable and annoyingly broken. Despite that i marked that i play on PC, it still ask me about Playstation.

It's a lot worse than the game not responding. It's also chewing up CPU. And that at the time when there's literally nothing left to do.

You know what? Today I uninstalled Elite for the first time. I'm not sure I'll ever be back.

Exit from the game is somewhat cumbersome.
When i quit from game, the game become not responsible and monitor become black. Only Task manager will help, by ending Elite Dangerous process.

PS. Issue tracker is also not very suitable and annoyingly broken. Despite that i marked that i play on PC, it still ask me about Playstation.
same issue, also mission targets (crash sites) not spawning in some locations, found a problem where one type of biology on a planet was obviously there, in fact it was prolific, but would not scan either on foot or from SRV, so it was simply scenery

I have unlocked Wellington Beck, he recommended Uma Laszlo, i am unfriendly with Sirius Corporation but no invite from her. I am done with all the requirements several days now.

Attachments

• 20210701235554_1.jpg
    20210701235554_1.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 67
  • 20210701235644_1.jpg
    20210701235644_1.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 65
still getting salvage missions where the mission targets (crash sites) do not spawn. still getting invisible rocks, still not being able to log out without force closing using task manager. getting odd portraits of my torso.

still getting salvage missions where the mission targets (crash sites) do not spawn. still getting invisible rocks, still not being able to log out without force closing using task manager. getting odd portraits of my torso.
Experience same issues.
Reported broken avatars https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/40063 - I think this bug was introduced with update 5 - can you confirm?
Hanging on exiting to Desktop is reported here https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/31466 - tried to follow up recommendation how to save logs, but it seems it is written in a way nobody can follow (paths are wrong, no mentioned setting files). If you can try collecting logs, please do.

Experience same issues.
Reported broken avatars https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/40063 - I think this bug was introduced with update 5 - can you confirm?
Hanging on exiting to Desktop is reported here https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/31466 - tried to follow up recommendation how to save logs, but it seems it is written in a way nobody can follow (paths are wrong, no mentioned setting files). If you can try collecting logs, please do.
done

The issue tracker is kinda junk tbh. Some of the issues i reported never saved correctly / can't be loaded. One of em that did actually save correctly i recently checked what happened to it.. it auto expired, that sure is a good way to deal with bug reports. So if someone reports an issue and doesn't do some forum lobbying to get some people to confirm and report may as well just not report the issues cause they auto expire anyway. Sadly the bugs don't auto-fix on its own too.
I kinda miss the times when game companies actually hired actual employes that looked through bug reports to reproduce and flag what needed fixing instead of offloading the filtering to the community and hoping the right issues may get votes lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom