Release Elite G19s Companion app (with simulated space traffic control)

greetings o7 thank you for improving your app over the years, i was wondering if its possiable to intergrated a video player similar to the local music feature?

I managed to get the G19 Applett to work again.

Hint was given by MagicMau's Manual / Troubleshooting itself....

the 32 bit version of the C++ 2012 redistributables wasn't installed (i installed the 64 bit version too).

After that the Appletts pops up in list and i an start it now.

hi, i try for the first time your app on my second screen. It work pretty well, just i have crash when i try to open the current window option (option-->visuals-->current window) (no error message, just a crash). I can use the app, it's just a bit anoying. I have all request stuff install. Thanks for your work ;).

hi, i try for the first time your app on my second screen. It work pretty well, just i have crash when i try to open the current window option (option-->visuals-->current window) (no error message, just a crash). I can use the app, it's just a bit anoying. I have all request stuff install. Thanks for your work ;).

Same here :)

Thanks for the feedback! I will look into this, it's definitely not meant to crash like that.

Hello. First of all, Thank you, thank you very much.

Your app, together with EDDI, are the ideal complement to ED. The immersion it creates is incredible, especially on a hearing level. When you read the messages from the NPCs or create the traffic dialogues, when you play the radio you want or your favorite music. For me it is the perfect car stereo for my ship.👏👏👏

Okay, now that I've sweetened the pill for you enough. I wanted to tell you a couple of things.

I have not been able to listen to messages in my language (Spanish) for a long time, even if I force the language in the options. They are only heard in English. I have installed, reinstalled, and even taking advantage of a clean installation of windows, I have made a first installation. And nothing. I hope it's silly and you can help me.

The other little thing is an idea for the future. That you add an external file with the traffic messages and that we could edit them and add, with a macro that indicates the system we are in, something like this:
{
{system} traffic control to AXA22, indicate destination and intentions.
AXA22 to {system} traffic control, destination {station} for repairs.
{system} traffic control to AXA22 continue for {station}.
/}

Thanks again.

Attachments

• log.txt
    12.3 KB · Views: 86
I have not been able to listen to messages in my language (Spanish) for a long time, even if I force the language in the options. They are only heard in English. I have installed, reinstalled, and even taking advantage of a clean installation of windows, I have made a first installation. And nothing. I hope it's silly and you can help me.
Greetings,
Please note this seems to be an error coming from game files, I have the exact same issue with french, and it was working fine before official Odyssey update 2 or 3.
Every message is read with english even if written in french (and spanish in your case) it feels like an english was trying to read french in a very wrong way ...
The other little thing is an idea for the future. That you add an external file with the traffic messages and that we could edit them and add, with a macro that indicates the system we are in, something like this:
{
{system} traffic control to AXA22, indicate destination and intentions.
AXA22 to {system} traffic control, destination {station} for repairs.
{system} traffic control to AXA22 continue for {station}.
/}
For the moment it's inside a DLL file : SpaceTrafficControl.dll
You can open it with notepadd to check content, but unfortunately not modify it :(

I'm having the same language issue, it's like the app elite g19 cannot detect the game language or something like that, because I keep listening to the Spanish text by an English voice.
Don't know if it's a game issue or app issue after the latest odyssey updates.

There is an issue with this app's messages sent to EDDN:

Code:
 Failed Validation "[<ValidationError: "Additional properties are not allowed ('Proportion', 'Name' were unexpected)">]"

for some message sent on the commodity/3 schema. I can't give you any more detail than that, as currently the EDDN Gateway doesn't log the message content for such validation failures. And, yes, it's annoying that the exception message doesn't cite which key's value the issue is in.

Hi. Was thinking about getting this:

Is it possible to put the output from this app to it? Connect it in some way?
Most probably no I imagine.
As its only designed for the G19, G15 and G13.
CEpVCrTm.jpg

You can use it with Tablets though, I have in the past used it with a couple of 7" tablets
You need to use Logitech Arx Control along with Logitech Gaming Software
ZUyrCuCm.jpg

But no longer use them so don't know how stable it is anymore?
Z45s7M5m.jpg

There is this though, never tried it as don't have the screens.

Attachments

• bE2ODlF.jpg
    bE2ODlF.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Most probably no I imagine.
As its only designed for the G19, G15 and G13.
CEpVCrTm.jpg

You can use it with Tablets though, I have in the past used it with a couple of 7" tablets
You need to use Logitech Arx Control along with Logitech Gaming Software
ZUyrCuCm.jpg

But no longer use them so don't know how stable it is anymore?
Z45s7M5m.jpg

There is this though, never tried it as don't have the screens.

Thanks. Now i have a sad.

I guess this is a good example of open source software vs some private one.
The app could be great, it has really great potential but it's full of little errors that probably could be fixed and improved by a community years ago since app is 6+ years old if this wasn't one-man project.
sigh that's very sad indeed

I guess this is a good example of open source software vs some private one.
The app could be great, it has really great potential but it's full of little errors that probably could be fixed and improved by a community years ago since app is 6+ years old if this wasn't one-man project.
sigh that's very sad indeed
We just need a few talented developers, a bit of passion, and community's love.
I wish I could...

Oh, and we would need the source-code too.

Top Bottom