Elite Dangerous Community Schedule W/C 19th July 2021

indeed the lack of any firm info on what they are actually doing, rather than, vague promises, would REALLY help with player concerns... also, the way information is posted on the forum tends towards being hidden under a pile of old newspapers method of communication

Ian Phillips

Volunteer Moderator
indeed the lack of any firm info on what they are actually doing, rather than, vague promises, would REALLY help with player concerns... also, the way information is posted on the forum tends towards being hidden under a pile of old newspapers method of communication
You still managed to find it though!

You still managed to find it though!
found it by watching a repeat stream, then checking across the forums to find the correct info, and then found your statement but yeah... cross communication is messy, but I think a lot of it is down to how the forum itself works... also twitch is something is also something that makes info hard to find unless the actual schedule gets updarted

It would be helpful if news and info was posted on the actual website for the game, rather than embedded in the forums, and regular schedules posted on there too
I agree Sir. But maybe that makes too much sense to actually do? I'm not sure these people have any clue as to what they are doing. This is just a guess, based on actual events of late though.

Probably because they are actually trying to FIX THE GAME!!! Rather then give the toxic community more bones to chew on in a negative way.

Probably because they are actually trying to FIX THE GAME!!! Rather then give the toxic community more bones to chew on in a negative way.
That doesn't make any actual sense.

We, the community, have rightfully complained about the lack of communication for years now.

Saying they're too busy to communicate is simply not the answer, since that's part of the problem to begin with.

That doesn't make any actual sense.

We, the community, have rightfully complained about the lack of communication for years now.

Saying they're too busy to communicate is simply not the answer, since that's part of the problem to begin with.
Where did I say that they are too busy to communicate? When did you become the spokesperson of the whole community? Was there a vote?.

You really have not listened to the prior communication we have had from FDev representatives saying they they would only communicate something if they have something to communicate.

My take on things is that it would be inefficient and put undue pressure on the teams having weekly updates..

Let's just let them work, release when they think is a good time, and then judge them on the quality of their work! :D

We are aware, and want the game to be fixed because we care... however the lack of meaningful interaction, is not reassuring the player base, rather it is causing tempers to run short and frayed. All that we really want (royal we, as one does not speak for anyone else) is open and honest communication, in a clear manner. People like Sally do a wonderful job where they can, but it really needs a policy rethink on how they talk to the player base about what is happening to the game

Top Bottom