Elite Dangerous Community Schedule W/C 19th July 2021

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
patience-gif-11.gif

I would echo that sentiment.. until it's bugs are ironed out it's like trying to add on new features to a car that constantly breaks down, people will be happy when it works but new seat covers and a tow bar aren't gonna cut the mustard.
At this point it seems like it's both. If they just add new features, but the game is buggy and crashes frequently for even some of the player population, people are going to yell "broken game" and not play. If they just fix all the bugs, and the game runs smoothly and without crashing, but there's nothing other that the existing Odyssey feature set, people are going to yell "dead game" and not play.

The cacophony has gotten so loud and out of control that at this point we need "all the sides" to stop messing around and drop the curtain. People aren't waiting with bated breath, they're waiting with pitchforks and torches. We need to know the bugs are being fixed and we need to know what's coming next. At the same time.

I really feel for @sallymorganmoore and even @Zac Cocken , they are aware of stuff but can't let it out of the bag just yet and everyone is being bestest buddies to see if they will drop their guard and say something they shouldn't or it's taking in the wrong way .
I was confused because we all know @sallymorganmoore does Thursdays ??? And it's not Thursday ???
So I'm grumpy🤣🤣

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
I really feel for @sallymorganmoore and even @Zac Cocken , they are aware of stuff but can't let it out of the bag just yet and everyone is being bestest buddies to see if they will drop their guard and say something they shouldn't or it's taking in the wrong way .
I was confused because we all know @sallymorganmoore does Thursdays ??? And it's not Thursday ???
So I'm grumpy🤣🤣

It's like I enjoy ruining my workload schedule by being obsessed with you all...:')

Looks like they were writing up this instead:

Top Bottom