State of the Game

I've not tried this as my garden fox just comes to play, sleep, and eat easy stuff, but I read about this so am passing it on, and I promise I am not taking you for a ride.

Apparently one of the best ways to stop them coming around and digging up stuff, is to pee I your own garden. Pee in a bottle then sprinkle it around the areas he flanges about in, and I is supposed to work.
They're dogs, so that makes sense. You're just marking your territory.

Sorry, got serious there for a moment. Won't happen again. You're still right, though.

Will try marking my territory later tonight.

Then its the stun prod....
Apparently the 'first thing in the morning' wee is best as it is higher in 'male' pheremones etc.
So instead of nipping to the khasi stroll around your boundary spraying...
(Try not to be seen by any female, or insecure male, neighbours... Or, as I was advised, not seen by any Army Mules, I never understood that one! :ROFLMAO:)

Apparently the 'first thing in the morning' wee is best as it is higher in 'male' pheremones etc.
That is very true.

Reminds me of my last Rottie. I couldn't as much as tinkle anywhere when we were out walking without her immediately running over to drop her mark on top of it too :)

She was a sweetheart. Gentle as a lamb unless she felt that her family, especially the kids, were threatened in any way.

I miss her. Like I miss the other dogs I had over the years. Somebody once said about dogs (and, I suppose, pets of any kind, it's still true): To you, they're a part of your life, an important one too sometimes. To THEM, you're their ENTIRE life.

That is very true.

Reminds me of my last Rottie. I couldn't as much as tinkle anywhere when we were out walking without her immediately running over to drop her mark on top of it too :)

She was a sweetheart. Gentle as a lamb unless she felt that her family, especially the kids, were threatened in any way.

I miss her. Like I miss the other dogs I had over the years. Somebody once said about dogs (and, I suppose, pets of any kind, it's still true): To you, they're a part of your life, an important one too sometimes. To THEM, you're their ENTIRE life.
Oh, we had a Rottweiler just before I left my home for studying.
She was just as you write - "a calm lamb".
But she had a trigger : she hated when people were arguing and shouting at each other.

If I failed to notice some people doing that early enough and fasten the leash, she just rushed at them barking like an angry hellhound,
with me behind her shouting "It's gonna be OK, just stop arguing, she doesn't like that".

I must admit she was the fastest working anger management / couple counseling therapist I have ever experienced.
Every argument with aggressive behavior display I have encountered while walking (with) her was ending instantly,
as soon as she started to exercise her "treatment" on the arguing people.

Last edited:
You had me at "efficaceous". :)

There's no denying that it is.
And BLAM comes in so many forms!
i9aw564qlxd61.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist... not had her out for a while... 🤔

In fact thinking about it:

Guest seeing me with shotgun hunting for fox- NORMAL

Guest sees me pee on lawn - ABNORMAL

The mistake is in France men can pee into roadside hedges as long as they keep the stuff out of sight.
Fill an empty spray bottle - then you can walk around the garden at your leisure, spraying as you go, and people will think it's weedkiller (it probably is too, first thing in a morning). Careful with the wind direction though.

The bonus is that if you can sneak up on the little blighter again, you can 'mark your territory' right in his face.

Edit:
I think I just described Powerplay 🤔

Top Bottom