• 1 Monitor

Votes: 22 4.9%
  • 2 Monitors

Votes: 40 8.9%
  • 3 Monitors

Votes: 386 86.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Normally Alpha testing has a rather hefty NDA. I don't see that working if you are serious. :rolleyes:

from what i understand FD have said they are happy for people to take video's and stills of the beta, but you have to get permission before using/publishing them, not sure about the alpha though.

don't take it as gospel but i'm sure if i've wrong Ashley will put us right on Monday.

Keep up the good work Mobius, I've now scripted a template so i can swap banners around in seconds, for the front page I'm considering a script to make them load randomly so you never know what you'll see when you visit but that'll have to wait for the new layout to be finished :)

illu Minti

Deadly, But very fluffy...
Great Pics!

lol i dont know how i missed this thread last few days Mobius, but loving the art work! nice job mate.

Yes I'm hoping to find this little baby in game. Maybe get the good photo of it from my cockpit whilst flying inverted, then give it a little friendly nudge back home.

Yes I'm hoping to find this little baby in game. Maybe get the good photo of it from my cockpit whilst flying inverted, then give it a little friendly nudge back home.

But has it left the Solar System by 3300?

Before manned flight, people used to throw paper aeroplanes and dream. Voyager leaving us for the depths of interstellar space has become our paper aeroplane.

Top Bottom