State of the Game

You should be focusing on trying to make the game better! You probably have your wish in another 5-15years. Venting is one thing but noone wants to see this game fail and be scraped thats just fkn stupid. Granted there huge parts of the game that are a mess! and bugs, but atleast when the bugs get fixed it will be the same old Nerfed Grind fest its always been mixed with vast emptiness and boredom from doing the same junk you've always done and will continue to do for the next 2-3years. As someone whos been playing since 2015 with almost 4k log hours. The game has never been friendly to casual players and it probably never will, the people making it are caught between making an Arcade Shooter that Isn't an Arcade Shooter and god know what else. They cant even seem to adhear to a social norm of Red Dot sight optics. Dont get me wrong I love the game but the choices they continually make are just dumbfounding! Honestly though it would be better if the FPS played more like Destiny2 or CoD just that feel of gamplay mechanics and gun play ... Smooth! not this laggy, slugish, I feel like im playing under water kind of thing... and ima stop before I go on some tangent ....

But I mean Just LOOK
View attachment 262490
LOOK AT THAT DECAL COUNT!!!!
Ain't you adorable.

Sort of mayonaise with a little vinegar and a hint of sugar. I think it's known as Salad Dressing, or similar, in the UK.
Salad Cream is ace.

1631646610951.png

Sort of mayonaise with a little vinegar and a hint of sugar (think the beginning of a good coleslaw dressing). I think it's known as Salad Dressing, or similar, in the UK.
Its Like Salad Dressing ... Only Not.
The same way that
Fdev's Making an Arcade Shooter ... Only Not.

oh snap.. god of war may be coming to PC. which is nice since the ps5 is still out of stock everywhere and if it does, i have no reason at all to need a ps5.

oh snap.. god of war may be coming to PC. which is nice since the ps5 is still out of stock everywhere and if it does, i have no reason at all to need a ps5.

It's quite good that Sony is embracing pc ports of their popular Playstation titles.

Fingers crossed they release Spiderman on pc but I have my doubts.

It's quite good that Sony is embracing pc ports of their popular Playstation titles.

Fingers crossed they release Spiderman on pc but I have my doubts.

I'd assume they're only considering it because they're leaving money on the table by not having enough supply of PS5 ...while not being able to hold on to already in-development titles. Better to make some money selling the games while they're able to be sold for full price than sit on that until they have to go on discount when players finally can acquire a ps5.

You should be focusing on trying to make the game better! You probably have your wish in another 5-15years. Venting is one thing but noone wants to see this game fail and be scraped thats just fkn stupid. Granted there huge parts of the game that are a mess! and bugs, but atleast when the bugs get fixed it will be the same old Nerfed Grind fest its always been mixed with vast emptiness and boredom from doing the same junk you've always done and will continue to do for the next 2-3years. As someone whos been playing since 2015 with almost 4k log hours. The game has never been friendly to casual players and it probably never will, the people making it are caught between making an Arcade Shooter that Isn't an Arcade Shooter and god know what else. They cant even seem to adhear to a social norm of Red Dot sight optics. Dont get me wrong I love the game but the choices they continually make are just dumbfounding! Honestly though it would be better if the FPS played more like Destiny2 or CoD just that feel of gamplay mechanics and gun play ... Smooth! not this laggy, slugish, I feel like im playing under water kind of thing... and ima stop before I go on some tangent ....

But I mean Just LOOK
View attachment 262490
LOOK AT THAT DECAL COUNT!!!!

View attachment 262489
Funny enough that made me think: "No More"

Who cares when you have...

Yeah, but those are COMPLETELY different use cases.

My paternal step-grandfather, a quite non-jovial fellow, always called cool whip, "sheep dip". He also said things like pizza "looks like they scraped the top off the garbage can" and ten speed bicycles "that's just ten more things that can go wrong with them". Occasionally he would pick a fight with my grandmother about how many resealable plastic bowls she had in the cupboard, which would usually end with her saying "I'm going to the post office" as she was walking out the door and him calling out behind her "don't forget your broom!"

Yeah, but those are COMPLETELY different use cases.

My paternal step-grandfather, a quite non-jovial fellow, always called cool whip, "sheep dip". He also said things like pizza "looks like they scraped the top off the garbage can" and ten speed bicycles "that's just ten more things that can go wrong with them". Occasionally he would pick a fight with my grandmother about how many resealable plastic bowls she had in the cupboard, which would usually end with her saying "I'm going to the post office" as she was walking out the door and him calling out behind her "don't forget your broom!"
always reminds me of Fawlty towers, to paraphrase - " careful how you drive dear, don't drive over any landmines"

Ditto their prawns. No taste whatsoever.
That's "shrimp", and they taste just fine here in New England. Though never, ever buy precooked, always raw and cook them yourself.
I had some mates across from the US a while back. They couldn't believe what they were eating.
Yeah I'll bet they couldn't. So, what did you tell them it was? ;)
Ditto a proper curry. The (stunned and absolute) silence was quite profound. We (well, they) ordered more.
Most American's think curry is a very hot Thai dish that comes in yellow, red or green, not the real curry.

Top Bottom