State of the Game

surely you want food to adapt and change, otherwise we wouldn't have pizza (no tomatoes, chillis, pepper etc), and most other foodstuffs of the world ?

EDIT: apologies if I missed the point - I may have been drinking :)

it's not like everyone is lacking food variety. an area that is predominantly eating whatever is local to them is not necessarily interested in changing those habits. And those kinds of areas can be hundreds of miles wide. making success hard for some new kind of food to take hold, and very hard for any kind of authentic ethnic restaurants that aren't represented in the population.

people eat what they're familiar with in most places, and aren't that interested in changing it because they like what they already have. I think if you asked people in most places in the US about curry, they'd guess it was some kind of indian dish but they'd have never experienced it in person. it's just not all that popular.

38,410 posts to this thread.

You all must really be bored with Odyssey's bugs.

What was the topic again?
Is there a topic? Gosh...

I thought it was just a thread created to laugh at, annoy and generally berate other posters - sort of like the rest of the forum but minus the toxicity shown toward Frontier (bar a few who come here misguidedly and one who just plain refuses to take his doom elsewhere)...

Dunno about Odyssey bugs - too busy playing it to look for them 🤷‍♂️

Careful now, that might be classed as talking about the state of the game, theres no room for that here

No idea what you're talking about I was on about.....

Meme (4).png

I've been playing EDO for the last week or so and encountered very few bugs.

well were they boring bugs?

i mean, out in the black, there isn't much to be bugged so there's little to experience. But people who do CG's and missions in the bubble apparently have non-boring bugs enough to delay the entire update with. All depends on where in the galaxy and what in the galaxy you like to do (as long as you gloss over overall performance) at this point.

well were they boring bugs?

i mean, out in the black, there isn't much to be bugged so there's little to experience. But people who do CG's and missions in the bubble apparently have non-boring bugs enough to delay the entire update with. All depends on where in the galaxy and what in the galaxy you like to do (as long as you gloss over overall performance) at this point.

I'm in Colonia and nearby systems. I've done plenty of missions and had no issues that I can recall. Any bugs I have encountered have been related to visuals like rainbow coloured rings or npc animation clipping.

AA is still terrible but I can live with it as long as it's in the pipeline to be fixed.

So how large is the native population these days?
Think we need to check with Bill:
1631658022787.png

but 2% sounds about right.

@nemolomen being from RI (coastal New England) I was always leery of seafood in Vermont when I lived there for school (even though now most fish is fresh if not flash frozen soon after catch so it's more about where you go to get your fish) but not half as much as when we'd go to Canada. Ordered shrimp Alfredo once in Montreal and the "alfredo" pasta (overcooked to near mush ofc) came with a can of baby shrimp dumped on top. Nothing beats heading out and pulling a nice seabass or flounder off the bottom and having it that night with just lemon, butter and some breadcrumbs, baked potato, green beans/ peas and a nice white ofc.

fly safe all I'm out o7

Top Bottom