Frontier please add animations for boarding ships and have the ability to walk around in our cockpits.

Erm... You know how businesses have worked for centuries, right?

Typically, they don't ask for money from customers until they have a product to sell.

They generally start after the founders of said business invest their own cash into their venture to get things going...

smartpepe.jpg
You just drooling the question. Where did the founders get their initial cash ?

Deleted member 110222

D
You just drooling the question. Where did the founders get their initial cash ?
Their initial cash? Working other jobs, saving cash to start their own businesses, perhaps a loan from a bank or family member? You know, how these things have worked for centuries?

I can tell you know little about how these things work. What, do you think all businesses only exist thanks to donations and "kickstarters"?

You do realise that FD has existed since 1994, right? It's not like they had nothing before opening the Kickstarter.

Their initial cash? Working other jobs, saving cash to start their own businesses, perhaps a loan from a bank or family member? You know, how these things have worked for centuries?

I can tell you know little about how these things work. What, do you think all businesses only exist thanks to donations and "kickstarters"?

You do realise that FD has existed since 1994, right? It's not like they had nothing before opening the Kickstarter.
Well, a few centuries ago, it was forced worker, slavery and colonies that generated the initial cash. But that's now illegals, hopefully.
Banks can also agree to create money to give to you if you convince them that your project is worthwhile. And i think remember that the banks refused Braben the loan.
Working other jobs doesn't provide enough money in time (for the vast majority) and not everyone has some form of legacy at their disposal.
That leave "kickstarter" and donation 🤷‍♂️

Deleted member 110222

D
Well, a few centuries ago, it was forced worker, slavery and colonies that generated the initial cash. But that's now illegals, hopefully.
Banks can also agree to create money to give to you if you convince them that your project is worthwhile. And i think remember that the banks refused Braben the loan.
Working other jobs doesn't provide enough money in time (for the vast majority) and not everyone has some form of legacy at their disposal.
That leave "kickstarter" and donation 🤷‍♂️
Yep, and everyone who backed was not forced to do so.

Newsflash: Not all games happen, for various reasons including refused loans.

ED was very lucky to have pulled its existence off, to be brutally honest.

Just remember, that in video games, if it is not in the game yet, always assume it will never happen.

If can't see the logic in that line of thinking then I am afraid I can't offer any more advice here, and I will leave you to your, possibly fruitless, hoping for content that has not even been hinted at as being "actively worked on" at any point.

Yep, and everyone who backed was not forced to do so.

Newsflash: Not all games happen, for various reasons including refused loans.

ED was very lucky to have pulled its existence off, to be brutally honest.

Just remember, that in video games, if it is not in the game yet, always assume it will never happen.

If can't see the logic in that line of thinking then I am afraid I can't offer any more advice here, and I will leave you to your, possibly fruitless, hoping for content that has not even been hinted at as being "actively worked on" at any point.
It is sure that by taking no risk, there is no risk to be wrong :sneaky:

Top Bottom