The Odyssey Materials Exchange thread

Hello Shpritz, did you solve this titanium plating?

I have 3 FP, contact me to meet somewhere.
the RNG gods shined on me today. Found all 3 I needed in an agri production building. Not a hab? Was on a covert heist. Coincidence?

Last edited:
Found 2 yesterday but they are hard to find I can also do some trading high tech stuff but they are also harder to get then other matts any amount is welcome
Arai's Mine in Iah Bulu is a good source for these (as well as tungsten carbide, carbon fibre plating, and weapon components.) Anarchy settlement, so the er... shackles are off.

Just go through scooping those up (along with chips and optical lenses for trading), rinse and repeat.

If you're still looking, I'll see what I have when I jump in-game a little later on. I doubt I have 34 of them, but should have a few.

Arai's Mine in Iah Bulu is a good source for these (as well as tungsten carbide, carbon fibre plating, and weapon components.) Anarchy settlement, so the er... shackles are off.

Just go through scooping those up (along with chips and optical lenses for trading), rinse and repeat.

If you're still looking, I'll see what I have when I jump in-game a little later on. I doubt I have 34 of them, but should have a few.
Allready solved got them from MVbanks I edited my post

Allready solved got them from MVbanks I edited my post
@MVBanks .... why am I not surprised?!?!? :ROFLMAO:

85690871.jpg

I'm looking for 13 Financial projections. Anyone has extra and wants something else?

Arranging a second meetup, I don't know how many I'll need after that.

Last edited:
Need 3 Financial Projections.

Can offer some of these materials:

Ionised Gas x25
Compression-Liquifed Gas x25
Smear Campaign Plans x5
Surveillance Equipment x5
Genetic Repair Meds x5
Opinion polls x2

Last edited:
Hello!
I need 60 (yes 60) weapon components!
Any body have this much excess? I can trade other valuables that you may need.

Last edited:
Hello!
I need 60 (yes 60) weapon components!
Any body have this much excess? I can trade other valuables that you may need.
Can we make a deal - I'll lend you this 60 weapon components (if it's urgent to engineer something) and you can give it back after week or two? Interest-free, of course! :)

Just wanted to say that MVBanks is a supercool CMDR, not only we did the exchange but we went on to play together some more. Hope we meet again, no exchange needed. If nothing else, this exchange is a great way to meet others and make friends. LeKeno, great idea to start the thread.

It was good experience to play together. I need one small explanation - when we play as a team, after "cleaning" the settlement, we collect everything what we need, materials and data. Now, my question is about data - is it available for both (or more) players to download - or only one cmdr?

It was good experience to play together. I need one small explanation - when we play as a team, after "cleaning" the settlement, we collect everything what we need, materials and data. Now, my question is about data - is it available for both (or more) players to download - or only one cmdr?
Each member of the team can download the data.

The data 'stays' in the port. If a CMDR who has downloaded it already in the session returns, It is still there, greyed out, and unavailable for them to download again.

Last edited:
Thanks Steve, it's good to know. I'm inexperienced about team playing. It means - if one player from the team needs for example, Weapon Test Data, and other players don't need it,
when they find it in any data port, they all can download it and give it later to the player who needs it. In this way, he/she can have double, triple or even quadruple yield from one data port?
And excuse me, my question probably doesn't belong to this thread.

Thanks Steve, it's good to know. I'm inexperienced about team playing. It means - if one player from the team needs for example, Weapon Test Data, and other players don't need it,
when they find it in any data port, they all can download it and give it later to the player who needs it. In this way, he/she can have double, triple or even quadruple yield from one data port?
And excuse me, my question probably doesn't belong to this thread.
I think that it is relevant to the thread, as it all has to do with exchanging items. It can be much more effective to farm data (or go after mission rewards) as part of a team and then exchange/pass on items.

Steve 07. Ever on the lookout for stuff to donate to others!

shrugs

Fat chickens, ripe for the plucking. I wonder why the corresponding anarchy player faction isn't in there doing support missions.
I'm not sure they'd stand much of a chance against the combined might of the 210+ daily ships (according to just Inara) and the 48 Fleet Carriers in that system.

I am in need of 4 Financial Projections if anyone has them to spare. I can trade if you like. Let me know what you need and I'll see if i have it. Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom