COMPLETED CG Support the Colonia Bridge Project in Alcor (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Pretty impressive hauling going on - not only is it the best trade CG performance since Odyssey by a substantial margin, there's also only two trade CGs since the restart of the plot just over a year ago which have done better in terms of average daily hauling rate (Imperial supplies to the Sirius conference, and then the three 9 Martyrs humanitarian response CGs collectively)

Pretty impressive hauling going on - not only is it the best trade CG performance since Odyssey by a substantial margin, there's also only two trade CGs since the restart of the plot just over a year ago which have done better in terms of average daily hauling rate (Imperial supplies to the Sirius conference, and then the three 9 Martyrs humanitarian response CGs collectively)
I wonder how many managed to contribute to both CGs? As in, finished Colonia then quickly hopped over to Alcor to drop a few hundred tonnes.

Robert was very accurate :)
Too accurate :unsure:😜

I helped a bit...
1633993741022.png

At least 30 hours of grinding I think - the companion API puts me in the top 0% (yay rounding) but still quite far from the top 10.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom