COMPLETED CG Support the Colonia Bridge Project in Alcor (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Well, I would have preferred to fly further, now I still have to make 1.1, but fighting is not my thing. Does the bridge actually bring me anything without a carrier?

Ok... I'll keep it in bubble though. :whistle:
Oh I prepared for you to go anywhere, I hopped in my mostly explorer-speced Dolphin just in case you went far away :). I actually plan to go to a guardian site somewhere to unlock the FSD booster, and then 5,000 LY out to unlock Palin. It’s so weird to do things again after I did them years ago on Xbox… but I understand the game so much better now and am more relaxed having fun and just doing what feels fun. The CG was fun, got in the top 10% with 34k delivered.

Oh I prepared for you to go anywhere, I hopped in my mostly explorer-speced Dolphin just in case you went far away :). I actually plan to go to a guardian site somewhere to unlock the FSD booster, and then 5,000 LY out to unlock Palin. It’s so weird to do things again after I did them years ago on Xbox… but I understand the game so much better now and am more relaxed having fun and just doing what feels fun. The CG was fun, got in the top 10% with 34k delivered.
Hrmmm, did I have to be logged in to get the trophy? I just logged in and the carrier (with my ship inside) is clearly in a different system now, but… no trophy popped :(

Just curious, what’s the real benefit of having so many megaships along the route to Colonia? Is it just that people want to stop and sell cartographic data more often or something? I maybe am just missing something here. I’ve been happy to contribute this week, enjoyed the hauling and got a lot of credits.
On top of my head:
1) Check points in case your ship blows up for whatever reason
2) Multiple repair stations along the way means a free module slot (AFMU)
3) Space madness relief with the upcoming megaship concourse
4) Future content by FDev (fingers crossed)

2021-10-12_084701.jpg

where is the discount ?

Not sure how this will work once the discounts become active. Only 1 system and a week long. That seems....problematic.

You go to the said system and buy a Carrier - you get the 30% discount, the carrier will be placed in a nearby system
However, you will not be able to benefit from the Outfitting discount since Alcor/Colonia will be jam packed and you will not be able to move your carrier there to outfit it.

You go to the said system and buy a Carrier - you get the 30% discount, the carrier will be placed in a nearby system
However, you will not be able to benefit from the Outfitting discount since Alcor/Colonia will be jam packed and you will not be able to move your carrier there to outfit it.

Yeah, that's what I was getting at. I think this will be a pretty popular reward, and the restriction on the outfitting being in Alcor only is going to leave a lot disappointed.

So those swinging things on Macdonald station nearly blew up my Type9. Was on autopilot and got smacked by it, brought down shields and hull to 31%. Good thing I didn’t go shieldless!
I never understood the point of those - the “gravity” at the ends must be horrendous?!

I caught a glancing blow from those and got sent spinning into the FC construction dock … that was interesting but luckily my shields held!!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom