COMPLETED CG Support the Colonia Bridge Project in Alcor (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I hope that people will leave Alcor once they finished their discount business. Otherwise it was just a goody for new FC owners (and the few early birds that took their spot).

jack laughing.gif

yeah, that's gonna happen :)

Inara reports 3 FC slots in Alcor are still available as the sytem has not hit the cap of 128 any longer...
So some one has left...

I never understood the point of those - the “gravity” at the ends must be horrendous?!

I caught a glancing blow from those and got sent spinning into the FC construction dock … that was interesting but luckily my shields held!!
I got hit by one as well, I had shield boosters deactivated ready to jump and lost ~10% hull.
(Taught one of my American Sqn mates some new English words...)

The FC number in system is holding at 125...
seams theirs a balance being held..
Same number of people trying to get in to get their place first, same number are leaving and its not hitting 128...

The FC number in system is holding at 125...
seams theirs a balance being held..
Same number of people trying to get in to get their place first, same number are leaving and its not hitting 128...
Why are they there in such large numbers?
Are they short of 1 billion stars?

Why are they there in such large numbers?
Are they short of 1 billion stars?

Because some people dont move their carriers unless there is reason to move.
And freeing spots for other people to get 350 million discounts on outfitting does not count as a reason.

Some could be even doing it on purpose to keep other people from benefiting the discounts... ganking can take various forms 😒

Deleted member 254248

D
Has anyone heard anything from FDev about decommissioning and rebuying a carrier? I've seen the posts about mining the Wiki for info and some other general guesses, but have the devs weighed in on the possibility of the players who already have carriers being able to capitalize on the discount in any way?

Has anyone heard anything from FDev about decommissioning and rebuying a carrier? I've seen the posts about mining the Wiki for info and some other general guesses, but have the devs weighed in on the possibility of the players who already have carriers being able to capitalize on the discount in any way?
We know how decommissioning works, we know how buying works. What do you expect them to say?

Deleted member 254248

D
We know how decommissioning works, we know how buying works. What do you expect them to say?
Okay then, can I decommission my carrier today, and have it actually removed from my account in time for me to buy a new one at a discount? Thereby earning me a free billion and change credits?

Okay then, can I decommission my carrier today, and have it actually removed from my account in time for me to buy a new one at a discount? Thereby earning me a free billion and change credits?
It takes one week to write it off!
You don't have time anymore.

ps:
By the time it's written off, the discount will have passed

Probably Not.
You should have done it no later than Sunday... i think...

Deleted member 254248

D
Again, I've seen these comments a lot, but nothing linked where FDev has said what the commenter is saying. If you read through the Wiki, which has links to forum posts and reveal info, and compare that the the FCOC testing, there are significant differences in the actual timeline for the decommissioning process to complete. That's where the clarification would like to be seen.

As just one of the many examples of what I'm saying here, the CG post says that the discounts "will last for one week starting on Friday the 15th of October 3307." If "It takes one week to write it off!" then why don't I have time when the discounts won't end until October 22nd, which is ten days from now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom