State of the Game

These lads are rich gobshites with far too much money who paid exorbitant amounts to go on a glorified funfair ride:

Gobshites?!

Fantastic discovery!

View attachment 268431

This is the team photo for the next group to not go to space in Bezos Cocket.

I ain't gerrin in dat mate....

Whoa! Let’s just backtrack on this and consider the future possibilities..

We can say Gobshite?

Indeed. Gobshite for the win!

CAMDOWNCAMDOWNCAMDOWN

FERRRRRRRRIILLYLLCRUSSSSSDAMEHRRRSSEEYYY

I was hoping for a mad post to make the 43k mark!

It'd be interesting-ish to see a gallery of all the thousands-posts in a single one, but I'm far too lazy to bother with that.

Thinking about it, those sentiments make me think of someone - fancy a job Ender?

3xjI6q.gif

This is literally the forums when certain trigger words get posted

there's no border that says "this is space and this isn't" the atmosphere gradually gets thinner ...is 150km enough? 200km? do you have to go all the way to the moon?

I think it's space-enough if you look up and you see black instead of the sky, you can see the curvature of the earth below you and you can float ....that's space for all intents and purposes.
I suppose you think the little kids on airline flights that get to go up to see the cockpit and get little plastic wings are pilots too.

Going up on Bezos' giant thruster willy doesn't make someone an astronaut, it makes them extremely rich and privileged idiots who paid money to experience weightlessness for a few seconds. And to call them astronauts sullies the actual men and women who put their lives on the line for the sake of exploration, humanity, and science.

Par for the course these days. Methinks that with covid impacting film studios' budgets, the first ones to go were the editors.

New Bond = 2:43
Last Duel = 2:33
Dune = 2:35

With the exception of Bond which I'm off to see Saturday with the missus for our first date in two years, those are tagged to watch at home.
I'm just looking forward to seeing an albino Drax go psycho on some Atreidies scum.

Top Bottom