The Great Pre-Upgraded Gear Sharing is Caring Thread

I don't really understand why are people calling Executioner a "sniper rifle", though. It's impossible to hit anyone at any distance if that anyone is moving in any direction. I always end up using it at medium to short range more like a shotgun when the combat starts. Unless there is a mod to increase the projectile speed...?
Yeah because the Tormentor with scope is way more useful and deal more damage (not even mentioning clip size) than Executioner in any way

Welcome to another Thursday, when the RNG gods have hidden goodies around the bubble and Colonia for the diligent CMDRs to fine and use in their quests for fortune, fame, everlasting glory and Inara rankings!

G2 Maverick + improved jump assistance
G2 Manticore Oppressor + noise suppressor (possibly the worst gun in the game, but with the suppressor, could be fun to use clearing buildings!)
G2 Manticore Oppressor
G2 Manticore Executioner + improved hip fire accuracy
G2 Manticore Intimidator
G3 TK Zenith
G3 Artemis
G3 Maverick
G3 Artemis + faster shield regeneration + combat movement speed
G3 Karma AR-50 + headshot damage

G3 Dominator + extra backpack capacity
G3 Artemis + extra backpack capacity
G3 Dominator

PM for location.

Steve 07.

Last edited:
WYRD
Vonarburg Cooperative
Karma P-15 - G3 Audio Masking

Gareth Edwards Park
Dominator - G2
TK Zenith - G3 Greater Range

Bokeili Station
Dominator - G3 Extra Ammo Capacity

Griggs Horizons (planet)
Karma L-6 - G3

Last edited:
WAYAHUKULHA
- Herzog Vision - G3 Karma P-15 (no mods)
- Walotsky Prospect G2 Dominator - (Quieter Footsteps)
- Marshburn Vision G3 Karma C-44 (no mods)

Artemis G2 - Extra backpack capacity
Felice Dock, Kvashodi (outpost)

(no, I have no idea why you'd worry about backpack space on an Artemis, but maybe someone has a use for it?)

I have a question. Does anybody of you own a Executioner with the Scope mod? I´d like to know how much the scope mod enhances the regular scope... Considering its a sniper rifle the standart zoom is mediocre for me....
Yes, and it's great. Even if you don't want to actually fire at the ranges it allows (which is certainly possible if you pick your moment and have audio masking so they don't hear the shot and react unpredictably) it's a fantastic scouting tool.

Artemis G2 - Extra backpack capacity
Felice Dock, Kvashodi (outpost)

(no, I have no idea why you'd worry about backpack space on an Artemis, but maybe someone has a use for it?)
Add the improved jump assistance and you could use this suit to bounce around settlements sneaking into buildings and downloading data. And stealing stuff.

Steve 07.

Yes, and it's great. Even if you don't want to actually fire at the ranges it allows (which is certainly possible if you pick your moment and have audio masking so they don't hear the shot and react unpredictably) it's a fantastic scouting tool.
I so want a scope on my Executioner. But unlocking an engineer to apply it is proving to be a pain in the Manticore.

Top Bottom