Elite Dangerous Community Schedule W/C 18 October 2021

Zac Cocken

Junior Product Manager
Frontier
Greetings Commanders!

Let's take a look at what the week ahead has in store for us in the latest community schedule:

ynm4Q84.png

Tuesday
Supercruise News #49:
Bruce & Zac will be sharing the latest development insights, as well as the best bits from the community!

Wednesday
Stellar Screenshots: Found a planet you just can't get enough of? Got a new paintjob for your favourite ship? Why not show them off in our weekly photography competition?

Thursday
Odyssey Open Play:
Chaos will likely ensue as we embark on another venture into the open galaxy of Elite Dangerous this Thursday!

Community Goal: Prepare for a new CG to kick off this Thursday, more details later this week!

Friday
Commander Creations:
We love to end the week by sharing the fantastic creativity of our Commanders, so get your #CommanderCreations submitted by Friday!

---

Odyssey Update 8

Our next update for Odyssey (Update 8) has been moved to next week as we polish the various bugfixes and new content. Details of that update can be found in our latest Development Update post.

See you in the week Commanders,

o7

Hello team.
Just don't stress. We will be happy if the Update is successful. You have a good feeling and we all have fun with the game. So, keep up the good work. The tension is rising.We are extremely looking forward to the update. 8

:)

Good luck and greetings ROAG.

Last edited:
They are only uneventful in the schedule, my actual Monday's are non-stop too! We're in this together DrinkyBird.
Even worse is that I'm now busy every Tuesday at the exact time you stream. Fortunately I have nothing to do on Thursdays so I'll be able to carry you in your open play adventures, like I don't in CQC ;)

Greetings Commanders!

Let's take a look at what the week ahead has in store for us in the latest community schedule:

ynm4Q84.png

Tuesday
Supercruise News #49:
Bruce & Zac will be sharing the latest development insights, as well as the best bits from the community!

Wednesday
Stellar Screenshots: Found a planet you just can't get enough of? Got a new paintjob for your favourite ship? Why not show them off in our weekly photography competition?

Thursday
Odyssey Open Play:
Chaos will likely ensue as we embark on another venture into the open galaxy of Elite Dangerous this Thursday!

Community Goal: Prepare for a new CG to kick off this Thursday, more details later this week!

Friday
Commander Creations:
We love to end the week by sharing the fantastic creativity of our Commanders, so get your #CommanderCreations submitted by Friday!

---

Odyssey Update 8

Our next update for Odyssey (Update 8) has been moved to next week as we polish the various bugfixes and new content. Details of that update can be found in our latest Development Update post.

See you in the week Commanders,

o7
Just a quick question that has been bothering me: In the "Development Update post" it was mentioned that with update 7, "navmesh optimisations" were completed. Why didn't you do that BEFORE the launch?

Top Bottom