COMPLETED CG The Colonia Bridge Project 2nd Phase - Alcor (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: Alcor
Station: Macdonald Settlement (Coriolis Starport, large pads available, 1,728 Ls from main star, 81.71 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Deliver Ceramic Composites, Computer Components and Thermal Cooling Units
Time limit: 11th November 3307 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
Brewer Corporation requests deliveries in the Alcor system for the next phase of the Colonia Bridge project.
A successful initiative in October resulted in the placement of 30 dockable megaships at intervals of several hundred light years, providing services such as refuelling and repairs. The second phase seeks to establish this support for the full route between the core systems and the Colonia region.
A press release from Brewer Corporation stated:
We are now ready to continue work on the Colonia Bridge, by constructing additional megaships to fill the middle of the planned route. As before, we require shipments of ceramic composites, computer components and thermal cooling units at Macdonald Settlement in the Alcor system.
Should deliveries reach sufficient levels, the top 75% of contributors will be awarded an engineered frame shift drive with increased range and faster boot sequence. Our hope is that this encourages deep space explorers and long-distance haulers to take part in the Colonia Bridge project.
As an additional reward, the top ten contributors at Alcor and Colonia will be invited to submit naming suggestions for the new megaships. Submissions will be subject to review by the Brewer Corporation board of directors. To ensure a variety of choice, only pilots who have not yet submitted names for the Colonia Bridge megaships will be eligible.
Each tier reached will enable Brewer Corporation to add the following to the Colonia Bridge route by the 25th of November 3307. The module reward class is also decided by the final tier.
  • Tier 1: 4 dockable megaships
  • Tier 2: 4 additional dockable megaships
  • Tier 3: 4 additional dockable megaships / Modified 3A Frame Shift Drive
  • Tier 4: 4 additional dockable megaships / Modified 4A Frame Shift Drive
  • Tier 5: 4 additional dockable megaships / Modified 6A Frame Shift Drive
Rewards tiers are cumulative, and higher tiers will include rewards from lower tiers.
The campaign begins on the 4th of November 3307 and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.
To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before delivering Ceramic Composites, Computer Components and Thermal Cooling Units to Macdonald Settlement in the Alcor system.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Macdonald Settlement is orbiting planet B 2
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel, Fleet Carrier Vendor/Admin
  • Prices at Macdonald Settlement:
    • Ceramic Composites: 3,320 Cr/T
    • Computer Components: 6,208 Cr/T
    • Thermal Cooling Units: 30,080 Cr/T
Last updated:
7uNtLpE.png

1T5cgYf.png
J6Z5urr.png

TyY2kTi.png
5wAAlcL.png

qVK4Hkx.png
Latest status
Last updated: 6 November 09:10 UTC

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 32,500,049 tonnes delivered
Contributors: 6,007
Reward Tier: 5/5
Global Reward:
20 dockable megaships/3A, 4A & 6A Modified FSDs
Top 10 CMDRs: 80,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 50,000,000 CR
Top 25%: 30,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 20,000,000 CR
Top 75%: 10,000,000 CR
Top 100%:
1,000,000 CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet. Just got my Cutter finished yesterday. Time to recoup that investment.
On the other hand - what am I going to do with a 6A FSD? The only ships that take them are the 'vette, the 'conda and the T-9.

I know there will be a lot wanting the 6A for Exploracondas, but can we engineer (uh-huh) this to finish at tier 4? For a couple of reasons:

1) 4A FSD for explorer build Dolphins!
2) Curiosity to see what happens with stage 3 if stage 2 didn't fill the expected gap.

Thanks.

Edit: mostly ignore this due to massive reading comprehension fail. :LOL:

Last edited:
FC usage will be an advantage if you want high wages for cargo runs...
Stations are not recovering from the last CG at this location...
Cutter FSD size 7 not offered, only Corvette size 6 offered, which shows Federation biased rewards.
T9 also uses a size 6 FSD...
Tier 2 could have offered the FSD at size 3A then FSD size 7 could be final rewarded size..
Oh well..

Actually, I read the reward as being 1 FSD depending on the tier reached, but is it cumulative? So tier 5 would net you 1 each of the 3A, 4A and 6A? That would be an awesome reward for hitting top tier.
That's how I read it.

Well, feel silly for missing the line that answered my question before I had to ask it, but also very excited for this hitting tier 5 and getting multiple FSDs!

Robert Maynard

Volunteer Moderator
Well, feel silly for missing the line that answered my question before I had to ask it, but also very excited for this hitting tier 5 and getting multiple FSDs!
Not sure that we will be, given:
The module reward class is also decided by the final tier.
Stating that the class of the module reward depends on the reward tier reached infers, to me at least, that only one FSD will be awarded on completion at Tier 3 or above.

It's likely to give the Anaconda even longer legs than it already enjoys.
How? It is just "double engineered" with increased range and faster boot sequence.

Or do these CG reward modules have better than G5 engineering applied on top of two different effects? (I haven't gotten a CG engineered module before).

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom