Release EDRefCard - makes a printable reference card of your controller bindings

First up, thanks for a great tool.
I've got a G-Com pad which i use with various Bindings, which isn't recognised by EDRefCard.
The code is: xwtymd

Hello,
I am using that tool as long as I play Elite Dangerous. It's absolut perfect, thank's for that.
But now I'm in trouble, I bought a VKB Gladiator NXT Premium, a pretty good joystick. Unfortunately this one is not supported.
Additional to that I use my old hotas from Thrustmaster.

My reference code is xognde.

I really hope you can help me.
Thanks in advance.

Joe Hover

You are going to be busy with new definitions for the next year with all the new gear coming out!

Thustmaster Boeing and Air Bus hardware.
Honeycomb Foxtrot and Sigma Tau sets.
New turtle beach equipment.
I'm sure VKB and Virpil won't be sitting still.
Maybe Logitech will actually wake up and make something new in flight gear?
CH Products could refine their very good, but older tech.

We have MSFS to thank for the new influx of demand for flight hardware. Excellent!

Did all the old bindings get deleted or am I looking in the wrong place ? I can only find bindings from 2021 and I stored mine previous to this.
Thanks.

Did all the old bindings get deleted or am I looking in the wrong place ? I can only find bindings from 2021 and I stored mine previous to this.
Thanks.
Unfortunately everything before 2021 was lost due to a fire at OVH's Strasbourg data centre that caused the total destruction of the facility. Fortunately nobody was hurt, but OVH's backups were lost too (I had naively assumed that they were kept at a different site).

Unfortunately everything before 2021 was lost due to a fire at OVH's Strasbourg data centre that caused the total destruction of the facility. Fortunately nobody was hurt, but OVH's backups were lost too (I had naively assumed that they were kept at a different site).
Ouch

My hosting services are redundant continuously synchronized between geographically separated sites over encrypted fibre optic vpn between New York and Maryland.

That's a great loss :-(

Resaved my Steam Controller bindings although it's still an "unsupported device" :) reference bfbhwu

Maybe with Steam deck coming everyone will become enthused about dual touchpads again!

Hello, wondering if there will be any support for my AZERON Compact .
I am using HOTAS Warthog (Joystick, Throttle, Pedals) and mainly for ED Odyssey on foot AZERON and Mouse.

Here is the EDrefcard - reference-file "eseezj"

Anyone got an x56 throttle and vkb nxt premium stick combo file, couldn't find anything on the ref card site. I downloaded the x55 & nxt version and played with the xml to recognise the throttle. But I am experiencing random map, hard points, scoop deployment issues

Is there a "standard" for the colors used in the bindings graphics please? For example might green mean Left Alt key used as a modifier. Otherwise how do you know the modifier key?

Apologise if this is a dumb question.

Last edited:
It isn't a dumb question. HOTAS and gamepad buttons used as modifiers are called out as such in the diagram. Keyboard modifiers aren't.

I'm just the maintenance dev, but I surmise that the original author jgm was never focussed on K&M interfaces.

Hi guys, I just tried to output the bindings of my X56, but I only get the keyboard bindings displayed, the button bindings are completely blank. I tried with the current Firefox and Edge, thinking maybe it's the browser, but it doesn't matter. Can someone maybe help me?

Hi guys, I just tried to output the bindings of my X56, but I only get the keyboard bindings displayed, the button bindings are completely blank. I tried with the current Firefox and Edge, thinking maybe it's the browser, but it doesn't matter. Can someone maybe help me?
hmm, my x56 Settings is disoplay correctly (just rechecked). Sure you selected an up to date file with the x56 bindings? The file should contain entries with Device="SaitekX56Joystick" and Device="SaitekX56Throttle". As you see in my Config

hmm, my x56 Settings is disoplay correctly (just rechecked). Sure you selected an up to date file with the x56 bindings? The file should contain entries with Device="SaitekX56Joystick" and Device="SaitekX56Throttle". As you see in my Config
Thanks for your answer, I tried it this morning at work in Firefox on an iMac and it worked there right away.

Your guess turned out to be correct, however I could swear that until 2 months ago I could upload any file and get correct output. Anyway, it works now and all is well :)

wxtbyx

i run a 3D mouse (3DConnexion -space explorer) alongside a logitech Extreme 3d Pro. it probably is not easy to auto map the controls from the binding file, due to me having to use Sx2vJoy and vJoy to use it in some games. If you have an idea on how to implement that and need something from me, let me know.

Source: https://imgur.com/a/k8IttMl

Cool tool that i always send people to when they buy new hardware for elite and need inspiration.

Last edited:
hey, firstly thanks for the great tool.
I am trying to do my setup but it's saying i'm using an unknown controller,
It's a logitech f310 gamepad. In windows it registers as a Logitech Dual Action.
It's very similar to one you have already set up but it's a different model and it's wired,
just wondering if its possible to add it. The ref i got from the tool is "zuaipa".
thanks for any help you can give with this.
71uoG-y-bEL._AC_SY450_.jpg

Thanks all. I plan to incorporate all the new bindings in Ody, and also to move the site to a purely SVG flow, which will serve up a much more searchable and locally editable product.

Unfortunately at this moment my mother is severely ill, which is limiting the time I can spend on this. But I hope to work on it as a distraction from some rather awful realities.

Top Bottom