Elite Dangerous: FSD Reward Module for Phase 2 Colonia Bridge Community Goal | Experimental Effects Revised

Before you go, please can you sort out the issue of the anaconda's hull mass? I will go full on tantrum on the floor if you don't, and then I'll set Phil on you again with his exploding noggin!
Look, if you and Danger Bunny don't leave off about the hull mass on the Anaconda, Imma go full Bazmeson on the both of you. My Paper Jumper best have 80+ ly's when I log on tonight or I'm dropping 720t of biowaste all over both your carriers!

Dipped carefully in a mug of steaming hot tea (Barry's of course) they are manna from the gods, a throwback to being home and living in simpler times. (Which ironically is the paper Ender reads)

All they remind me of is the lean times I had to endure while my "father" was out porking the local primary school teacher/drunk and avoiding his financial obligations to his children.

All they remind me of is the lean times I had to endure while my "father" was out porking the local primary school teacher/drunk and avoiding his financial obligations to his children.
8bb.gif

Before you go, please can you sort out the issue of the anaconda's hull mass? I will go full on tantrum on the floor if you don't, and then I'll set Phil on you again with his exploding noggin!
Do you have a solution for those explorers though that would get stuck on the fringes in Anacondas that suddenly won't jump as far anymore ? I'm all for normalising the Conda hull mass. Maybe it could be done by adjusting each and every one of them when they dock at the next station.

Let's hope future problems like this can be avoided by the application of a little forethought, maybe some proper testing...

Given a couple updates ago had plasma either not doing extra damage engineered or doing infinite damage engineered and the engineering discussions on the FSDs in question should have made aware there was an expectations disconnect, there's definitely some internal discussions I hope start happening better in the future.

Do you have a solution for those explorers though that would get stuck on the fringes in Anacondas that suddenly won't jump as far anymore ? I'm all for normalising the Conda hull mass. Maybe it could be done by adjusting each and every one of them when they dock at the next station.
Double hull mass and class 7 FSD. :)

Top Bottom