State of the Game

cc033ef800b2b1bb9da863d6826a5f07.jpg

the far cult mega ships were such an obvious way to launder mega ships, that I'm surprised it's not such a common practice with criminal orgs, much less terrorists, that it is directly monitored for and prohibited.

guess everyone is too busy looking for the winking cat. that criminal mastermind

the far cult mega ships were such an obvious way to launder mega ships, that I'm surprised it's not such a common practice with criminal orgs, much less terrorists, that it is directly monitored for and prohibited.

guess everyone is too busy looking for the winking cat. that criminal mastermind
I've noticed that cats are ALWAYS winking...when looked at from behind...

(P.S. I may have started Happy Beersgiving Day a little early this year...)

Sometimes I don't understand fdev

today:
  • We have a new war CG with foot CZ
  • We have an announced livestream in foot CZ

... so where do they go? I'll give you a clue - not the CG system ...

So presumably rather than stumbling upon people busy doing the CG they've made sure the only people around are there to help or kill them ... truly I do not understand gamedev :)

Sometimes I don't understand fdev

today:
  • We have a new war CG with foot CZ
  • We have an announced livestream in foot CZ

... so where do they go? I'll give you a clue - not the CG system ...

So presumably rather than stumbling upon people busy doing the CG they've made sure the only people around are there to help or kill them ... truly I do not understand gamedev :)
Did you lose track of the thread you were posting on?

I'm just asking. It's not a complaint. Although I have also reported your post (sorry).

Top Bottom