State of the Game

Genuinely mine:

mDaPtJb.jpg

I still have it. Mrs PiLhEaD is delighted, or perhaps, 'delighted'.
The keyboard would comfortably survive an extinction level event. When the big one hits, that's all that will be left of humanity - a load of BBC micro keyboards. And possibly some Nokia 3310s.

The keyboard would comfortably survive an extinction level event. When the big one hits, that's all that will be left of humanity - a load of BBC micro keyboards. And possibly some Nokia 3310s.
Oddly you've touched on what was for me its overwhelming 'USP'. A proper keyboard. Not up to the iconic IBM model-m 'board, but damn it was more than good enough.

Last edited:
well the consolidated Odyssey update feedback thread Sally made has devolved to a normal ed o is broken thread.

should be quite helpful

ps. they really should allow users to turn off bbcode styling shortcut characters. it's incredibly annoying

Has the Void taught hope and tolerance as people gaze into it? Knowing that all people eventually face the mind shredding inevitability of it may unite everyone.

embracing the infinite expanse of nothingness that our reality exists within is the path forward for humanity. a unity in being of the void, while in the process of joining and becoming the void but not being able to perceive that the void is within us already - is what will bring us all together in a new utopian society, in harmony with all.

we must voyage into the black and commune with the emptiness between stars. listening for the whispers of the emptiness to show us the way

Top Bottom