New nebula or renamed? (just seen it was added in October)

1638572020824.png

Achernar of alpha Eridani, Mirfak of alpha Persei, Elntah of beta Tauri, Adhara of Epsilon Canis Majoris, Suhail of lambda Velorum, Hadar of beta Centauri, Zubenelgenubi of alpha Librae, Kochab of beta Ursae Minoris, Eltanin of gamma Draconis, Al Na'ir of alpha Gruis, doesn't seem to be in-game.EDSM.
I wonder to gain Polaris permit would it be simply as easy as having explored all the stars in this list, worth a try, only 2 more i havnt been to

Last edited:
Achernar of alpha Eridani, Mirfak of alpha Persei, Elntah of beta Tauri, Adhara of Epsilon Canis Majoris, Suhail of lambda Velorum, Hadar of beta Centauri, Zubenelgenubi of alpha Librae, Kochab of beta Ursae Minoris, Eltanin of gamma Draconis, Al Na'ir of alpha Gruis, doesn't seem to be in-game.EDSM.
All these stars are in the game, however alot of them you have to go by their HD or HIP number

If you think a star is missing always check in Simbad for other names!

I exist...I'm pretty sure. Sorry, i've been away from the forums for a few years....
Good to hear!
But I cant remember why I was looking for you!
Ah, old age the neurons are fading rapidly...
But thanks to Lavian Brandy they're going happily! 😋

If sufficient go then I’ll be a figment of my own imagination!😁

Edit: ah yes! Forum search is a wonderful thing , when it works...
Han_Zen wrote that “The pre game writers guides told that TDW hadn’t found Raxxla” & said you might be the source of that cos I couldn't see it in Allen Stroud‘s PhD thesis.

Edit2: and he then found your source statement! https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...eel-may-contain-spoilers.402645/#post-6366667

You’d said in that post:
“The second scene on the Behemoth confirms the FFE main storyline and that the Dark Wheel didn't find Raxxla.

WHILE AT THE TIME OF WRITING THIS WAS TRUE AS PER INFORMATION PROVIDED BY FD, THE FIRST ENCOUNTERS STORYLINE WAS LATER REDACTED.”

Which sort of sounds like TDW may have found Raxxla??

Last edited:
I like when people post something in a language not everyone understand :LOL:
It's not offense, but when i see it, i don't want to read neither respond.

I exist...I'm pretty sure. Sorry, i've been away from the forums for a few years....
are you sure about that? ;-)

btw - no-ones found all your SECRETs from your previous discussions. Spent ages looking for Guns base, and the pirate junction. Never found them. But don't let me distract you from Jorki's questions..

Now...this is probably going to be one of those "DUH" moments and probably mentioned lots of times, however I literally only noticed this now even at Elite 1 with thousands of scans etc, Also notice you can change the angle up and down when looking at system map not by much however what is its purpose

1638918510403.png

Last edited:
Elite dangerous proved that all the Russian Federation has left in 3307 is Yuri Grom...and we all know that's not very good :ROFLMAO:
You're confusing something, the Elite dangerously proved that Yuri Grom is a hippie from your Brighton Beach. And the Russian Federation is represented in the game as a Federation and we all know that this is not very good :ROFLMAO:

Elite dangerous proved that all the Russian Federation has left in 3307 is Yuri Grom...and we all know that's not very good :ROFLMAO:
Imo, federation is USA and empire is URSS (not russia).
Hudson looks like uncle sam. And for empire, though i'm not a pro in history, there were some dynasty/royalty with romanov's family (duval's family in-game).
It's like in movies, this cold war (that i don't care btw, as i wasn't born) seem to be an obscession, even 3307.

But as i just wake up, maybe i'm still high with weed o_O

Top Bottom