The Odyssey Materials Exchange thread

Stop focusing so hard on it and just enjoy the game. Do missions with the right rewards and loot the settlements. Get some different views in.
i farmed it hard for a few reasons
i had the time to sink into the desktop farm
by doing so i dont have to wait for someone else to farm and trade/gift to me (they can give to someone thats not got the time i had)
my mind tends to fixate on things in bursts (could easy have just binged on tv shows movies or the "hub") its rather common for gamers and there is a medical term for it (cba to look it up)
eg when first lockdown hit i got assasins creed odyssey and finished first playthrough of the story in 5 days then hit the dlc for another 3 days then hit tombraider (1st one just did story and quit that camera shake made me puke for real not happy)
repetative things keeps my mind away from the colitis flareup im dealing with (if i have to run to bathroom i can just desktop and not worry etc)

its just how my mind works like cramming for an exam the night b4 but there is no exam
its my life and i deal with it the way that works for me

and i do enjoy the game (esp sneeking around sooo glad i took on the heist engy) i just like to get things done at some point (esp 1 time only unlocks like engs in elite) so i dont look at a nice/very useful mod and no be able to use it
i unlocked colonia engs but doing an 8-18 hour long trip (or longer with scanning to get elite rank in exploration) just for 1 or 2 mods isnt worth it time wise its NOT a workaround and for many players they have never and will never go there

so i did the farm so atleast someone else that dont have the time or drive to go to colonia for a weekend (or month if they are a new player and have no ship engineering done) can get some
i do have an itch for getting a FC for trading data since that dev stream...

Hello, I am offering:
1x Smear campaign plans;

2x Employee genetic data;

4x Financial projections;

1x Classic entertainment;

10x Insight entertainment suite
and
25x Genetic repair meds.

CMDR Fero Boh

For the record, Wanda has spare:
37 Smear Campaign Plans
13 CAT Media
18 Classical Entertainment
11 Employee Genetic Data
9 Financial Projections
24 Genetic Research
20 Biological Samples
31 Multi Media Entertainment

Plus needs to reduce stocks of the following:
49 Digital Designs
137 Manufacturing instructions
100 Ionised Gas
60 Compression-Liquified Gas
87 Suit Schematics
308 Weapon Schematics
97 Power Regulators

My preference is to donate to new Odyssey players struggling to make progress. Send me a message and we can discuss. Once Fleet Carriers get the ability to sell all this stuff, CMDRs will be able to put it up for sale and make a better profit than selling to regular bartenders.

Steve 07.

For the record, Wanda has spare:
37 Smear Campaign Plans
13 CAT Media
18 Classical Entertainment
11 Employee Genetic Data
9 Financial Projections
24 Genetic Research
20 Biological Samples
31 Multi Media Entertainment

Plus needs to reduce stocks of the following:
49 Digital Designs
137 Manufacturing instructions
100 Ionised Gas
60 Compression-Liquified Gas
87 Suit Schematics
308 Weapon Schematics
97 Power Regulators

My preference is to donate to new Odyssey players struggling to make progress. Send me a message and we can discuss. Once Fleet Carriers get the ability to sell all this stuff, CMDRs will be able to put it up for sale and make a better profit than selling to regular bartenders.

Steve 07.
i am looking for
5 financial projections (rng said no to my farm this morning but atleast down from 8)
70 ionised gas (rng hates me on this)
30 compression-liquified gas
30 power regs (finish my dom suit)
24 suit schematics
80+ Manufactuing Instuctions (if u wanna save the rest for someone else thats cool)
this will get my main mav and dom suits and weapons to G5 and access to last 2 engies)

i will farm my rocket man (and anything else) myself later coz its just a bit of fun

i am in Segestani Clark Dock atm (Private Group Session ready)

Last edited:
Hey, all. I'm trying to unlock Wellington Beck and need all 15 x Settlement Defense Plans.

Please let me know what you need in return.

I require 18 entertainment (Classic, cat media, multimedia), 15 settlement defense plans, 9 opinion polls, 4 security expenses, 2 mineral survey, 10 chemical formulae and 8 weapon test data. I have some health monitors and other materials to trade. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey, all. I'm trying to unlock Wellington Beck and need all 15 x Settlement Defense Plans.

Please let me know what you need in return.
Unfortunately, SDPs are so rare, they're the one thing even the veterans here only tend to have in twos and threes. But good luck!

Unfortunately, SDPs are so rare, they're the one thing even the veterans here only tend to have in twos and threes. But good luck!
I wonder how high you can set the prices at the FC bartender, because you could make bank on these things.

I only have 2 spares atm. I have not noticed a pattern with mission rewards and rep. So if the station you're in doesn't offer them, just jump to another system and check their boards. Meanwhile, I'll keep looking for them.

So as I skim through these pages I see many generous folks offering these items and I can't help but wonder, is there a PMF FC that is going to be set up at Shin or some other busy center where we can meet (once bridges are a thing) and perform these exchanges?

I know FDEV isn't going to set up an actual player market for these items, what third party tool other than back and forth chats on Discord or in game would be appropriate?

Is the safest protocol to meet in the docking bay during multicrew?

What makes the most sense for the safest exchange?

Top Bottom