Elite Dangerous: Horizons Hotfix | 11.01.2022 | For PC & Console Notes

Back!
Causing a bit of confusion on this side but let's dig a bit deeper - do you have a specific controller in mind that you're reporting this change to? Thanks!
Yeah all standard collector limpets are now 60m/s when doing a multi target collection. I haven't used a multi limpet so I'm not sure about those

Multi-target speed always was 60. In single and now in multies.
When a multi is listing this value, it means it has Collectors (that is Miner, Operational and Universal Multies)

Edit: guess you're just confusing multies.

I only use normal collector limpets but I don't remember them being so slow in multi targeted pick up

I only use normal collector limpets but I don't remember them being so slow in multi targeted pick up

But they are :)

Multies are listing the best or the worse of the combined characteristics of the limpet controllers that are part of them
So if you see a 500m/s speed listed, it only means that multi has a Hatch Breaker since it's the only limpet that gets that fast.

But they are :)

Multies are listing the best or the worse of the combined characteristics of the limpet controllers that are part of them
So if you see a 500m/s speed listed, it only means that multi has a Hatch Breaker since it's the only limpet that gets that fast.
Are you on about the new controller limpets?

Sorry just need clarification as it sounds like you are

Are you on about the new controller limpets?

Sorry just need clarification as it sounds like you are

Yes, but Limpets are the same.
Multies only cumulated functions, but they didn't introduced new limpets and generally they will have same grade, one size lower limpets

So 3C Mining Multi Controller will have 1C collectors and 1C prospectors (there is only one inconsistency here, the size 3 Xeno Multies are featuring the equivalent of 3E decon limpets but only the size 1 repair limpets, making the decon limpets repairing better than the repair limpets 😒 )

Yes, but Limpets are the same.
Multies only cumulated functions, but they didn't introduced new limpets and generally they will have same grade, one size lower limpets

So 3C Mining Multi Controller will have 1C collectors and 1C prospectors (there is only one inconsistency here, the size 3 Xeno Multies are featuring the equivalent of 3E decon limpets but only the size 1 repair limpets, making the decon limpets repairing better than the repair limpets 😒 )
Oh OK then that makes more sense thank you.

I find just running the specific limpet is so much better than running the multi limpets

+1 bug - if you leave srv after putting the things in a thargoid base it teleports to the top then you cant get to it nor activate the base!
+1 bug sometimes neutron stars bug out and textures break
+1 bug on low framerate textures fail to render
+1 bug when you drop something on low g planets it floats down then teleports back up making it completely useless
+1 bug dropping items on ground in a srv while on the side of a rock it goes through the floor
+1 bug if you get in your friends srv as soon as he crashes you will stay stuck in mid air :/

W
+1 bug - if you leave srv after putting the things in a thargoid base it teleports to the top then you cant get to it nor activate the base!
+1 bug sometimes neutron stars bug out and textures break
+1 bug on low framerate textures fail to render
+1 bug when you drop something on low g planets it floats down then teleports back up making it completely useless
+1 bug dropping items on ground in a srv while on the side of a rock it goes through the floor
+1 bug if you get in your friends srv as soon as he crashes you will stay stuck in mid air :/
will continue to find bugs

Hi Sally, Happy New Year! Sorry for it being a bit late, hope you are well and thanks for these update notes. I have been assembling a New drum kit and have been tuning praticing on it :) never to old to learn something new hehe.

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
W

will continue to find bugs
Do youuu want to maybe pop them in the issue tracker rather than here like you have done above? OR link me to them in the tracker perhaps with all the helpful repro steps and such? Sadly I can't actually commit to being THE issue tracker unfortunately (well, not 100% of the time but I'll do my best).

Team,

Are the servers up? im getting the old "no or empty response" message when I try to log in.... (very keen to get my ship fitted with one of those CG FSD's :) )

S

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Team,

Are the servers up? im getting the old "no or empty response" message when I try to log in.... (very keen to get my ship fitted with one of those CG FSD's :) )

S
What platform are you trying to log in on Syngen-U? I'm currently in on PC and not seeing anything TOO weird happening in "Server Land" but that doesn't mean it isn't!

Team,

S
"Elite Dangerous: Horizons servers for both PC and Console Commanders will NOT require extended server downtime, just a simple relog of the client to apply the hotfix."
Still online here...

Top Bottom