Parks Mythica - Land of Myths and Legends

Update 59

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to Mythica!

This week a new giant emerges as we're going to start on the station of Odin. Of course this coaster deserves a grand station so we're going with a temple-esque look for this one:

Ks7YMxv.jpg

nTlWvTb.jpg

6AXxhB0.jpg

Yj1IIuc.jpg

7MOu6bD.jpg

Source: https://youtu.be/uR9nDUC1kV0

Another fantastic addition to your coaster park! Love the lighting, again!
Thanks! It's one of the final additions to the park so I'm trying to make the last ones very prominent in the park :D

inside and out, a great looking structure
Thanks! Had to put in a temple-esque building somewhere right ;)

Update 60

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to another episode of Mythica!

This week we continue to build on the station of Odin, the queue, lifthill and custom supports!

gOA1S5x.jpg

cY3LkJZ.jpg

sTm6UeX.jpg

WW6AtpS.jpg

aBM8BC5.jpg

Update 61

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to Mythica

This week we're building the storage track for Odin and place a lot of steel as we're making custom supports!

hFPIlai.jpg

gUaqWIb.jpg

vvrehxp.jpg

HEdTJY0.jpg

v2UjVo8.jpg

Update 62

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to another episode of Mythica!

This week we're introducing a new (but final) coaster for Mythica. Valkyrie has arrived and we'll start on building it's station in this update!

jKZwLPo.jpg

AVPPwnJ.jpg

xsggNSC.jpg

7beH2Yu.jpg

6iVTjub.jpg

love the station building
Thanks! It is a bit of a tight fit too but I kinda like it that way ;D

Update 63

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to another episode of Mythica

This week we're finishing up the station of Valkyrie, build a small darkride scene and a tunnel towards the beginning of the coaster!

b4iZGpO.jpg

u23PAYz.jpg

XKpmmC2.jpg

keWldAp.jpg

ksoo4uY.jpg

Update 64

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to Mythica,

It is finally time to build the watchtower for Valkyrie! Better strap in because it's a giant leap down!

RXSlqEl.jpg

w9E0EeZ.jpg

7D2jpbC.jpg

EtWZLkL.jpg

xSlF3ee.jpg

Update 65

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to another episode of Mythica.

This week we'll finish up Valkyrie and Odin by placing a lot of foilage in the area, finish the queue of Valkyrie and build a small backstage storage unit.

With this Mythica is almost finished, we just have one more attraction to theme and then this yearlong project is coming to an end.

Nr8qvsX.jpg

tCOG0uC.jpg

kV93KiM.jpg

vmPGhT1.jpg

ooKFd7q.jpg

Update 66

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to Mythica!

Do not be afraid Mythica is still breathing and expanding. I just have not been able to play for a while and I can't promise improvement. But I can promise that Mythica will not bleed out and WILL be finished!

So for this episode we've started on theming the last flatride Valhalla by incorporating it in its surrounding and building a little food court.

KUJ8yTp.jpg

P6h1TQi.jpg

Tlzn9kb.jpg

G1Zrex5.jpg

DJC68MJ.jpg

Update 67

Well... I'm stil alive...

Sorry to have kept you guys waiting sooooo long for the final episode of Mythica. Work has taken a lot of my time and I had to move homes as well.. in short I had too little time on my hands

But the wait is now over as the final episode is finally here!

I'll start on making showcase vids soon which will include various POV's. Bear with me for some time longer as I want to give each ride the attention it deserves and I still don't have much time on my hands

LwA3B74.jpg

VXaBQ36.jpg

ZT8oa23.jpg

jPD5piU.jpg

ObBK4CW.jpg

fs3tPN2.jpg

Top Bottom