Planet Zoo: Conservation Pack and Update 1.10 Out Now! 🌻

The bactrian camel and bison need size updates. And it's really not a difficult thing to fix either so I'm not sure why it hasn't been done yet
Same with the Ring Tailed Lemur. It would be so easy to correct the Social Requirements for a Species that lives in Groups with multiple males and females. They even gave Requirements that would fit for this Species to the Japanese Macaque, so why not to that one?

Is anyone else having issues with putting animals up for sale. I click trade and and the option to set price/put on market lasts 1 second and back to normal send to zoo, trade etc menu?
Already had this Bug multiple Times when I could still play. The Trick with that one is that it doesn't really kick you out. You just need to go where the Price would be and scroll down and then you can adjust the Price👍

and is really cool that the axolotl has 5 skin morphs
Which Variations does it have?

We've known about the camel for 3 years. They still haven't acknowledged it or fixed it. This is laughable. There's really not any other term for it. It's just plain bad.
Also as I've mentioned above the Situation with the Social Requirements. I think I've even made a Thread about it once and they still didn't fix a single one

Watched video. She is definitely assuming.
Would be nice though. I need that for Orangutans. Will be especially adorable with the Babys

Already had this Bug multiple Times when I could still play. The Trick with that one is that it doesn't really kick you out. You just need to go where the Price would be and scroll down and then you can adjust the price
this is different. I had that issue before. Now it just flashes straight back to the first menu not drop down. I did have a similar problem before but just with selling for cash now it seems to be all options.
I was wondering if it could be my Internet connection. But I got fed up because my trade centre was getting full with lemurs I couldn't put on the market

this is different. I had that issue before. Now it just flashes straight back to the first menu not drop down. I did have a similar problem before but just with selling for cash now it seems to be all options.
I was wondering if it could be my Internet connection. But I got fed up because my trade centre was getting full with lemurs I couldn't put on the market
😕 Sounds really weird. Hope that Bug will be solved soon. I remember how annoyed I was about the other Bug before I figured the Scrolling Thing out because I always needed to click extremely fast to sell

1655839082498.png

Taken from Leaf video, for anyone wondering.

I just could take a quick look this afternoon, but I like this pack so much already! The voliage and scenery objects are so needed!
Hopefully I can for a longer time play later this week and take a better look at the animals and wallpieces.

But the camel really needs an update now. When i just saw the screenshot together with the horse I burst out laughing ....:ROFLMAO:

Being able to place an actual modern-day wheelbarrow instead of that wooden one from the base game is very satisfying. The scenery alone makes this a strong candidate for a new favorite pack for me.

Even though I am overall very satisfied, I feel the need to point this out now as many have done before, since it seems more relevant than ever with this new species combo.
View attachment 311333
These are both grown females of size 75%. The camel looks tiny compared to the horse.

This is how it should look: View attachment 311334In real life, a camel is much taller than a Przewalski's horse

How are we supposed to enjoy this new species combination, when they look so misplaced next to each other? Please do something about the size of the camel.
I really can't understand why they can't fix this....
(the Przewalski's horse looks great anyway)

Hat jemand anderes Probleme damit, Tiere zum Verkauf anzubieten? Ich klicke auf Handel und und die Option zum Festlegen des Preises / Setzen auf den Markt dauert 1 Sekunde und zurück zum normalen Senden an Zoo, Handel usw. Menü?
Ja, ich habe das gleiche Problem

Last edited:
Hmm, the educaton stations seem to be making my game crash. Weird.

Edit: Seems to be working now without crashing.

Last edited:
A fantastic update/dlc combination!

I've been spending most of my PZ time today putting together a Siamang/Orangutan mixed habitat, and that's been really fun so far! Can't wait to see what the community makes with all these new pieces and gorgeous foliage.

I will say that my most surprising favourite part of the update is the change to how multiselect works, it's so much easier now!

Screenshot_15.png
Screenshot_16.png

Sneaky sneaky Frontier! You've been improving herding behaviors, haven't you? Because this is a test herd on my testing sandbox map, and prior to this update in 1.9 I used to only get around 3-5 of the wildebeest herding at any given time. Now it's all 8, which is the full herd I have in there right now. Very nice!

Top Bottom