Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

Lol

Due to a shift in priority for the Vehicle Concept Art team, both to await specific systems coming online as well as additional resources needed on other upcoming vehicles, the following deliverables have been temporarily removed from the Progress Tracker until additional resources are allocated:
RSI Orion
MISC Hull B
MISC Hull D
MISC Hull E
Crusader Genesis Starliner

Shinytracker shows what has been added in their place:

deliverables added said:
2022-04-03 => 2022-08-11
Unannounced Vehicle

2023-02-05 => 2023-02-16
Unannounced Vehicle

2022-08-14 => 2023-01-26
Unannounced Vehicle

Translation:

Remember those big ships with fancy functions we sold you? Well we can't make them work...

But boy have we got some exciting new ships for you!

Last edited:
Remember those big ships with fancy functions we sold you? Well we can't make them work...

But boy have we got some exciting new ships for you!

9e5.gif

4 items listed.

2 added for release in Q2.... so they've got 1 week to deliver those. Unless CIG have refactored the meaning of quarters.

1 added to the schedule for a team, no mention of when it will happen (so i'm sure the faithful will get suitably hyped over it)

1 bait and switch. I wonder if these unannounced vehicles are new concepts and will be accompanied by a ship sale.

Hey Ant, SC's Metacritic rating is down to 3.9/10

gpeghfX.png

Do something useful and go give it 10/10 eh? ;)

/r/sc have picked up on it.

sSvpkNb.png

Not happy that their released/unreleased game is getting reviewed.

204ff6e1a1de97b465aa8d08034ae870_w200.gif

It would appear the poor reception is spreading, as SC's Metacritic score is now down from 4.5 to 3.6

It could get interesting if the faithful swarm that score to raise it, but in doing so trigger professional publications reviewing the game/alpha/mod...
I think the faithful will swarm it. A lot of negative reviews are from players having not tested the game. I guess it's currently a playground for the refund community (easy to spot with the 11 years narrative they are the sole to use, other just use 10 years. Or talking mainly about development cost or ship cost). A lot of honest reviews...
There is no "game".
Pacman & Tetris each have 10 times more gameplay loops than this.
EDIT : yeah, they have found it
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen_refunds/comments/vi4xfv Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen_refunds/comments/vi4xfv/star_citizen_has_a_metacritic_review_score_of_39/

Posted on refund june 22, mass negative critics june 22.

Last edited:
Top Bottom