A complete roster suggestion

Tada! I made a thingy. What do you think?

1659726103975.png

Last edited:
Dik Dik is missing 😀. And I would also say that Caracal (as most popular missing cat at the moment) and Echidna would be nice additions (if I have not missed something).

Omg I honestly love it! I could add some species especially Somali wild donkey and Pere David’s deer because I can’t imagine this game to be complete without even one donkey and my favourite deer species but after all It’s really an amazing job. Love it 🤩

Ps. Also what animal is between Addax and Secretary bird?

Last edited:
Omg I honestly love it! I could add some species especially Somali wild donkey and Pere David’s deer because I can’t imagine this game to be complete without even one donkey and my favourite deer species but after all It’s really an amazing job. Love it 🤩

Ps. Also what animal is between Addax and Secretary bird?
Thanks! The spurred tortoise.

Also I think that the Spectacled caiman is lost somewhere 🤷🏽🙃

I would really love to create that kind of maps by myself.

Last edited:
From what I've looked at, there could be so many animals in the final version of Planet Zoo (not counting aviaries).... I'm only missing the caracal, muskox, peccary, armadillo, maybe black rhino.... because I think the sloth is on the map.
Nice idea, and I hope future DLC will give us at least some of them ❤️

Last edited:
Umm we could get some more birds (non aviary or whatever)... some suggestions: roseate spoonbill, scarlet ibis, marabou stork, mandarin duck, nene goose, golden pheasant, capercaillie, wild turkey (i see you added swans and pelicans so that's cool)

A couple of other animals i'd suggest: caracal, serval, honey badger, greater kudu, dik dik, blackbuck, lion tailed macaque, golden snub nosed monkey, sichuan takin, japanese serow, gaur, musk ox, mountain goat, big horned sheep, wapiti, harbor seal, walrus, spectacled bear, sloth bear, american black bear, saiga, kiang, somali wild ass, aye aye, spider monkey, black rhinoceros, sumatran rhinoceros, wombat.

drop a wombat in there and I think I’d be really happy with this final lineup. Spectacled Bear would be nice too but its not an absolute priorities for me, despite being in my own top 10 wants.

It’s nice that we’re to the point that, for me anyways, there’s only a handful of animals left I’d really put as priorities.

Also, what’s the animal beside the Rhea and sort of under the Howler Monkey and Maned Wolf?

Last edited:
drop a wombat in there and I think I’d be really happy with this final lineup. Spectacled Bear would be nice too but its not an absolute priorities for me, despite being in my own top 10 wants.

It’s nice that we’re to the point that, for me anyways, there’s only a handful of animals left I’d really put as priorities.

Also, what’s the animal beside the Rhea and sort of under the Howler Monkey and Maned Wolf?
An armadillo

From what I've looked at, there could be so many animals in the final version of Planet Zoo (not counting aviaries).... I'm only missing the caracal, muskox, peccary, armadillo, maybe black rhino.... because I think the sloth is on the map.
Nice idea, and I hope future DLC will give us at least some of them ❤️
Peccary and armadillo are both already on the map 🤩

Tada! I made a thingy. What do you think?

View attachment 316285
Very good suggestion, i like how moddest and reasonable it is.
Only suggestion for more is atleast one ungulate for the asian mountains, be it the takim, markhor, yak or all three of them.
Other then that another asian primate and a stork would be nice, but even so im really really happy with this map besides the missing asian mountain ungulate

Top Bottom