Roadmap leaked??

This community: FD must do space legs and base building.

Also this community: If FD do space legs and base builditing i'll quit!

This community: FD must do space legs and base building.

Also this community: If FD do space legs and base builditing i'll quit!

The potiential of space legs to bring in a lot of new casuals will offset the very few who will quit lol. I also doubt most of them will actually do what they say.

I'm neutral about legs and bases, as long as they fill in the rest of the game as well and test.

The ultimate would be having combined arms missions like Battlezone: air, tank SRV, on foot raids for various reasons (turf war, assassinate), peaceful scavenger missions, not so peaceful scavs etc. Walking distances in ED are shall we say.....really big, that means thats a lot of things that can become boring if done wrong or not included at all.

I'm neutral about legs and bases, as long as they fill in the rest of the game as well and test.

The ultimate would be having combined arms missions like Battlezone: air, tank SRV, on foot raids for various reasons (turf war, assassinate), peaceful scavenger missions, not so peaceful scavs etc. Walking distances in ED are shall we say.....really big, that means thats a lot of things that can become boring if done wrong or not included at all.

Been playing some Escape from Tarkov, and sometimes I imagine that type of FPS style in Elite. Its some of the best gunplay I have ever experienced. Hell Fdev could even RNG the loot like they do too for farming.

It could be pretty legit gun mechanics/engineering those pieces of guns. Hope we get some variety and not something like a multitool.

Been playing some Escape from Tarkov, and sometimes I imagine that type of FPS style in Elite. Its some of the best gunplay I have ever experienced. Hell Fdev could even RNG the loot like they do too for farming.

It could be pretty legit gun mechanics/engineering those pieces of guns. Hope we get some variety and not something like a multitool.

The other outcome might be something like Mass Effect 1 Mako base raids. This was OK, but quite cookie cutter. In ME 1 that was saved by the overarching narrative, something that ED lacks which would concern me. the proc gen missions are still too short and lack context.

Probably. I'd guess a lot of people who declared they would quit due to ship transfer times never actually quit and many now use the feature.

Who’s quitting because of space legs?!?!? Space legs ho!!!!!!

How could finally providing the wish that everyone has in their second or third play session be bad?

Who’s quitting because of space legs?!?!? Space legs ho!!!!!!

How could finally providing the wish that everyone has in their second or third play session be bad?

Well, some people think they can dictate what Fdev must do or else, so they whinge about it. Problem is Fdev have always stated, they want to make a space game that they want to play, and judging by their development dairies most of the Devs are excited for space legs. Feedback is good of course, but they will not change their original game vision over a few salty people. Besides I think people are over reacting, I have a feeling we will see legs & some atmos in the 2020 update.

Well, some people think they can dictate what Fdev must do or else, so they whinge about it. Problem is Fdev have always stated, they want to make a space game that they want to play, and judging by their development dairies most of the Devs are excited for space legs. Feedback is good of course, but they will not change their original game vision over a few salty people. Besides I think people are over reacting, I have a feeling we will see legs & some atmos in the 2020 update.

Sadly I’m all to familiar with being backed into a corner by frontier.. if not in terms of future direction definitely in terms of frontier wiping out gameplay options for no apparent reason. It’s a rough place to be.

The sooner people accept that everyone on this side of the fence, knight hater or in between doesn’t actually matter to frontier the easier and more peaceful it will be.

But!!! Thargoid FPS has been leaked, ship theft has been leaked as well. Knowing that things can be cut and they all will be skeleton systems at least for the next few years... if you can accept all that can’t wait :)

Sorry for not fueling hype like that but I think accepting the reality of how frontier operate is a good thing after all these years.

Plot twist: leak was accurate in everything, but instead of space legs they are working on atmospherics first and legs mentioning in leak was used as decoy!

Top Bottom