COMPLETED CG Zende Partners Requests Guardian Commodities

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Usually efficiency wins over fun when it comes to CGs. But if there's only medium pads, yep, fun and the best efficiency possible.

So what to spend 1.6 nillion credits bonus on.. might cover the damage done by phasing sequence beams in the conflict zone for 2 battles to my hull from spec ops ships...

I'm a new player. Am I missing something or did I just waste 5 days farming Guardian Ruins for 1.6mil?
Not missing anything, if you understand the full details of what the CG also unlocked besides that 1.6mil. Hopefully you did some guardian technology unlocks as well as getting that 1.6 mil from the CG....

Not missing anything, if you understand the full details of what the CG also unlocked besides that 1.6mil. Hopefully you did some guardian technology unlocks as well as getting that 1.6 mil from the CG....

I see now from the 1st post in this Topic (I didn't see anything when I completed the mission ingame) that I unlocked the Tech Broker and Mods, but no, I didn't realize I had to scan the ruins over and over, and I didn't figure out how to get blueprints as I wanted to figure things out by myself and didn't want to just google everything. I also was in a rush to haul Guardian Items back to the Prospect. Besides all that, I still need plenty of other items as well. So, basically all i got was 1.6mil lol and a lot more collecting/scanning to do for Guardian Items that I know nothing about yet, besides everyone posting about FSD Booster for exploration. I do appreciate the reply though, thanks.

I see now from the 1st post in this Topic (I didn't see anything when I completed the mission ingame) that I unlocked the Tech Broker and Mods, but no, I didn't realize I had to scan the ruins over and over, and I didn't figure out how to get blueprints as I wanted to figure things out by myself and didn't want to just google everything. I also was in a rush to haul Guardian Items back to the Prospect. Besides all that, I still need plenty of other items as well. So, basically all i got was 1.6mil lol and a lot more collecting/scanning to do for Guardian Items that I know nothing about yet, besides everyone posting about FSD Booster for exploration. I do appreciate the reply though, thanks.
In game never really does a good job of guiding you to the guardian technology unlocks....or at least not at a level that gives you much idea of how or where to do it. It's unfortunate, but it is what it is.
Hopefully in the process of collecting stuff for The Prospect you also gathered some of the materials as well as the things The Prospect actually wanted it. You'll be further along to unlocking guardian tech just by accident that way. :)
Fly safe, commander! 07

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom